73. Untamed

Nickoi: "🫀o' luv to mi creator pan har strong."

After all, creative is the name🐼🖤

📍PHOENIX PARK VILLAGE,
Z A R A
ᴢᴀʀᴀ

Groaning, I turn feeling Gina's heavy weight on my leg, Zanne hugging me from behind. Sash feet in my mouth.

I sputter. "Sash!"

Lucky thing her foot bottom clean.

She groans with a laugh and turn. "Zaraaaa..." her voice groggy.

I wipe my mouth and notice the sun beaming through my curtains. My heart picks up immediately. One thing with Sash, har foot aguh inna yuh mouth.

Shit, we late!

A dat yuh fi a worry bout..

"Unuh get up!" I spring up from the bed and say.

It's been a week. We have one million errands to run today. How we fi wake late? I hate this. Chro! Swinging my legs around, my feet lands on the ground.

Gina stirs.

She's back in Jamaica.

In front me is my phone. It's still on FaceTime. The call is running for 10 hours. I can hear him wheezing. His room dark.

What a way him chat off mi ears and a sleep in peace.

"Him still deh pan the call?" Sash sits up. Zanne gets up after.

"Yeah," I nod and climb off the bed. They get off too, the moment they see that it's almost 8 o' clock they start rushing.

We have school!

We have Gina appointment at lunch time!

"What the hell!?" I run towards the closet for my uniform.

"Look how me tell unuh fi go to unuh bed last night?" Zanne gets off and says as if she wasn't up late chatting too.

Last night chilling was a vibe, chilling with the girls I love the most.

That one TikTok...

"Who a use the bathroom first?" Sash grabs her toiletries.

"We affi cool down first," Gina retorts.

"It look like the whole a we affi go bathe together," I click the light on, placing our uniforms down on my bed.

"Alright mi ago make breakfast," Sash walks out, closing the door behind her.

Zanne is making the bed.

I nod and head to mommy's room. Confused, because usually she'd wake me. So now that she doesn't, I'm sure something is up.

"Mommy?" I knock on the door, I don't get a response from her then Sash says.

"Aunty lef from last night," I snap my head around.

Wait..