72. Lip Gloss

📍BEVERLY HILLS, ST. ANDREW
Z  A  R  A
ᴢᴀʀᴀ

Nickoi is sleeping, I'm up alone installing the pink Nadula hair.

Finally.

Mi well want see him reaction.

A wah time now?

I scan the his and her vanity. It's filled with hair products. I don't see my phone, shaking my head I cut the lace.

Den s'pose Nickoi see him bathroom? A your place?

"Hey siri what time is it?" My phone is behind me. I hear it immediately.

"It's 11:30 pm," her voice booms through the bathroom.

20 minutes pass.

I'm a perfectionist, I'll take five hours to install my wigs. As I give it time, I sit on the stool in front the vanity and scroll through Pinterest for inspo.

We're going to The Alchemy tomorrow for a brunch date. It's a science themed restaurant with pink botanical features.

I already have my outfit but you can't go wrong with Pinterest.

I get back to my hair right after and get this feeling. I keep looking towards the door, I just feel Nickoi's presence.

"Nickoi?" I say to be sure.

He doesn't respond.

Zara if a duppy yuh know weh the emergency exit deh.

Chro.

The house gets silent again.

I lean over and plug in the flat iron and pick up my comb. The door, it's basically a glass, when it slides you get to walk through.

"Nickoi?" I call again, this time I hear a husky 'hmm?'. I immediately start laughing when he appears at the door. Eyes seems closed, face in a frown.

"Sleep a kill you," I tease.

"A you make me wake," he leans against the wall, blocking the way in his regular sleeping attire. White tees and polo shorts with black marbled clog crocs.

Dem cute eeeh?

That's the only thing new.

Mi nah leave without dem. All when dem cya fit me. Drop on a white socks and put on some girly jibbitz.

And a mee that!

"How me wake yuh?" I discreetly pick up my phone to record what he's saying.

Him miserable bad when him want sleep.

He kiss his teeth.

"Eeeh?" I laugh at the camera and look back at him.

"You breast Zara. You breast," he says with that sharp husky edge that I admire so much. It happens when his voice raises unexpectedly.

Of course I'm laughing.

"Wah you vex with me fimme breast fa?" I shake my head. "A fi yo?"

"Yah," he smiles sleepily.

I'm blushing.

"Member you a carry we fi eat out, me never want yuh late so mi a do it from tonight," I explain.