110. Cc's

Hey guys🃏🤍

📍HAMBANI ESTATES, KINGSTON 6
N I C K O I
ɴɪᴄᴋᴏɪ

Speeding through the gate, I run towards the door. Shit, mi know mi late. Usually it takes an hour and a half from Thomas, but I'm pretty sure I came within 30 minutes.

The first thing I notice is that Joe is knocked out. Micheal is missing.

Dead bwoy.

Believe me when me say that!

I call my most cruel shooter. He's on the line in seconds. "Yow me Don?"

It's Scar.

Him nuh ramp fi shell out head.

Pushing the door, I see Zara curled up in the corner staring blankly. Her eyes wild. It's filled with guilt, horror and disbelief.

Jah.

I know that look too well. Mi first time a mek a duppy. Mi couldn't sleep. But once I got over it, I couldn't stop.

"Scar, mi wah yuh nyam Micheal food right now, 10 shot inna him head. No excuse. No mercy," I order and drop my phone to give her my full attention.

Across from her is Juaqína's brother.

"Him try fi..." she trails. She's conflicted, she's angry and sad.

Waste man really try violate me woman? After him come question man?

I'm seething. Zara looks down. "I-I can't b-believe I just k-killed him...."

Not wanting her to blame herself, I reach for the gun in her hand and walk towards Malik. He's already dead.

Jah.

Think fast Prezzi. Think fast.

"Him nuh dead," I say and she gasp in relief. I don't feel a pulse. "Mi feel him pulse."

Man yah lie so?

She looks relieved approaching me. "Him nuh dead?"

I shake my head no. "But any man violate yuh me a murda dem," I say coldly in a convincing tone.

With the gun in my hand, I press it to his forehead and look up at Zara. She's reluctant. "Gwaan out Mami."

She walks in the guest room and I pull the trigger twice, it hits his lifeless chest. I just want to take the blame.

Jah know youth.

Prefer me than her.

I need acetone. "You have nail polish remover?"

"Um...it done..." she quickly comes back shaking her head. She's uneasy. I see it in her face.

"Ah," I look down thinking of an alibi.

I can get Acetone at school. I need them to see us going into class.

Mi can tell dem me a bring mi woman a lab with me.