63. Cramp

11 days after...

(I didn't proofread)🤍

📍GREEN ACRES, ST. CATHERINE
R E G I N A
ʀᴇɢɪɴᴀ

"You killed him?" I ask with shaky voice, my eyes on my father as he eats his dinner. "Daddy answer me!"

He looks up at me. His hazel eyes twinkles in the sun. I notice that he was texting someone too, someone name Lexi.

Mommy snaps her head around. "Christ! Gina wah wrong with yuh?"

I keep my eyes on him.

"Did you kill him?" I pull the plate from him. He just stares at me totally stunned. He wipes his lips with the napkin.

"Me?"

"You deaf?!" I lean into him.

"Gina, stop!" Mommy stares in disbelief. I shift my gaze to him.

"My baby doesn't have a father because a you!" I break down.

"Do I look like a killer?" he questions. I see the darkness in his eyes. I can't believe this, shaking my head I look away.

I'm gonna lose him too...

Who cares?

Him kill mi baby father..

Our baby doesn't have a father!!!

He deserves what's coming.

I really loved my man despite the complexities in our relationship lately.

I point at him.

"You don't know the kind a people dem yuh f— round!" I storm off.

"Regina?! Are you out of your mind?" My mom isn't used to me like this.

"Maybe I am!" I shout at her too.

I look back at him, "You're gonna get what's coming to you! I didn't tell you anything for you to kill him! I just told you we were having a fight—Couples fight!! You do that to mommy all the time!" I'm irate.

I walk back to him.

"My friends thinks that it's about the situation in Mobay. I didn't once tell you about that...so how yuh know?" I glare at him.

"Was it Teyanna?" he looks at mommy. He has a smile on his face too.

She's confused. "The young lady who called? Yes."

Huh?

Anna did this too?

Just watch me and dat bitch!

Mi a kill har miself!

"A she set me up! She left me in Mobay!" I sound cold. "Not Rick! You killed the wrong person!"

"Regina I have an aircraft to fly, layover is almost over," he gulps down the orange juice and leave me in the kitchen, dumbfounded.