59. Bad Trip

📍GREATER PORTMORE
N I C K O I
ɴɪᴄᴋᴏɪ

If she feel say man a ramp she make a sad mistake

I step out of the Range Rover. My eyes doesn't leave Talia's house. I pull the back door, grab Zara's uniform and make my way to the gate.

I move to the side press the code. The gate opens and I walk in.

As a whore.

Her father is at his club. Her mother is probably on a pole out there too. She's home alone.

I know this because Eric gave me a run down before he left to country. He brought his mom to the airport for her flight.

I see the dog and he turns back.

Down to the dog know say yah killa.

Looking around, I thump her door relentlessly. While twisting the knob.

"Who is th—" she stops mid sentence and move back to her room. I listen as her footsteps descends.

"Come open the door," I speak coldly.

"Why? I'm gonna call my father!" she shouts back.

That gets me pissed than I already am.

Since yuh wah mi be extreme.

Watch dis.

I drop Zara's uniform on the chair closest to me, slide her window to the side and brace my side against the wall. My hand inside reaching for the door.

Focused, I move my hand in a way that I palm the knob and twist it. The door clicks. I grab the uniform, push the door and walk in after closing it behind me.

She knows I'm inside and start screaming.

"Nickoi I swear I'm not gonna bother her anymore! I swear! I swear to God. I'll even suck you—"

"Me not even want yuh kiss it," I stop her in her tracks.

I watch as hurt fills her eyes.

She's in the middle of her bed. Trembling with her phone in her hand.

I plugged out her modem.

"I'm sorry," she continues. "I swea—"

I throw the uniform on the bed in front of her. It lands in her face.