CG's Ask Nara, Melia's Memoir

HEY CG'S ARE YOU READY FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I've got something epic for you! I didn't think it was even possible to pull this off (You wah see me a run experiment on my friends lol) but I'd do anything for my CG's.

Remember those questions you sent me on Instagram?

Well, Nickoi and Zara are here to answer them in a way you've never experienced before. But that's not all—there's a surprise waiting for you.

Here's the deal: you're not just a reader anymore.

You're a character. Yes—you! You'll get to choose which character interviews you, but pick wisely because you can only choose one.

Are you ready for this wild ride? Let's do it! Click the link—wait....a nuh time fi that yet Aamelia. Chro!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

As you enter the room, you're greeted by Nickoi and Zara—for the very first time in person.

Actions:

1. Smile warmly at Zara.
2. Meet Nickoi's smirk with a confident gaze.
3. Greet both of them with enthusiasm
3. Or you just stare?

Their eyes on you. Zara smiles warmly, Nickoi has a smirk. You're in their living room. The kids are upstairs, looking down at you.

Action: Which one of the kids do you greet first?
1. Zahir
2. Zhari
3. Zai
4. Yasir
5. All

Nickoi huskily speaks, his voice echoes throughout the room. You stare at him, hearing it in real time.

"Well, well, well look who's here—promoted from the comments section, liveee and in flesh?" He chuckles.

Zara smiles. "I'm kinda nervous meeting you guys for the first time."

"Bay pretty girls, shout out to the G's dem still," he adds.

Actions:
1. Smile at him
2. Thank him for his compliment
3. Dab him up
4. Say something of your own...

The room exudes a mix of mystery and elegance, with plush furnishings and subtle hints of Nickoi's daring persona and Zara's gentle spirit.

Nickoi then says.

"We get yuh questions dem from Insta, so an answer dem now."

Zara looks up at him, you're amazed at the height difference in person, her face is really in his chest.

"Absolutely, so who's going first? It was a lot of questions babe."

Actions:
1. Take a second to bask in the moment
2. Admire them
3. Feel a likkle....jelly?

"If you had to choose, who would you prefer—me or Zara?"

"And while you're at it, tell us—do you have a favorite side character? You can answer in the comments."

"Don't be shy, I don't bite...well, unuh done know a wah man bite already," he chuckles. Zara pushes him shyly.

Actions: