109. Flowers

Sign in w battery. Also, big thanks for 1M🤍🥂

📍HAMBANI ESTATES, KINGSTON
Z  A  R  A
ᴢᴀʀᴀ

I just posted a risky picture.

No doubt this aguh piss off Mr. Man but my favorite place to be is on his nerves.

Always.

I smile sweetly and hear a car engine.

Looking away from the phone, I see Keno pulling into my driveway. Again?! It's his 3rd time since this week alone and it's just Wednesday.

A wah him wah over yah?

Nosaaaa.

Keno never used to care bout my yaaad so before. A him baby cuz'n dem him love off? Or.....

I shoot Chrissy an accusing stare. It has to be Chrissy. It has to be. I don't say anything and she's already smiling.

"Guilty," I tease.

"Hear yah," she laughs. Her hand slapped over her mouth as she leans to the side. Her laughter fills my living room.

"How Keno a come yer so often? Who him a come to?" I say, almost laughing too. This is interesting.

Mi never see it coming cause Chrissy act like she cya mash ants.

She shrugs. Her face crimson, avoiding my stare. I continue to tease her. She's blushing like crazy.

"Wah yaw hide?" I narrow my eyes, moving closer to her. She looks down at her MacBook, cheeks high with a smile.

"We just talking," she admits.

"Eeeeh," I giggle. "So you like him?"

She hesitates. "Yeah but...somebody else kinda have mi attention a little more but Keno is intriguing."

"Who?" I laugh. "Who have yuh attention?"

She just smiles. "I'll talk to Kajeé. He's really sweet."

"Who is Kajeé?" I'm lost. Him name nice though.

"Keno," she laughs. "Kajeé is his real name and him claim say it's a girl name."

"Oh, mi never a know a th—" I'm cut off by my mother greeting me warmly. She's walking towards me. A small food box settled in her hand.

"Good afternoon Zara! How my babies doingggg?" she's always the sweetest when it comes to my babies.

"Dem alright enuh, mi just feed them," I tell her. "Surprisingly sleeping too."

"Wake up babiessssss!" Qara walks in. "Your rich aunty has arriveddddd."

We laugh.

She say it like a joke but Qara's net worth is already over a million with her father being García. She gets everything she wants.

Recently she got access to her card and every other day she sends me money (crazyyyy right? Yea I know) and not only that—she shops every other day for her nieces and nephews.

If it wasn't fi Nickoi, Qara would a richer than yuh.

"Chro," Mommy shakes her head with an impressed smile. "All Qara mind she a big woman enuh. A who tell yuh fi make her aunty?"

I laugh. "Worst she was already prime."

She approaches the babies, handling them with care. "Zahir is sooooooo handsome. This one's trouble tister."Her lisp is getting less prominent.