51. Solemn Request

Hey guys, genuine question...who name Victor?

📍BALI, INDONESIA

N I C K O I
ɴɪᴄᴋᴏɪ

"So who a the first woman yuh ever have sex with?" Zara ask as we walk towards the swing. It triggers me.

Wah do her?

Jah know youth.

I look away as if I didn't hear her question.

"Are you guys ready to get on the swing?" The worker ask.

"Wait deh mi G," I say to the man before I turn and notice her stare.

"You nah tell me?" she pokes my side. "Nickoi mi know yuh hear me...so stop gwan like yuh nuh hear."

"Zara you really think mi member that?" I lie, my tone a bit defensive. She raises her eyebrows. The look on her face is like she's disgusted.

"You a just 18 and nuh member the first person yuh have sex with...yuh likkle man sketel yuh,"she shakes her head and step closer to the worker.

"Every last Saturday inna month me do a Comprehensive health checkup don't f— up likkle girl," I tell her.

She laughs and get on the swing. "Well that's good."

"Who's going first?" Comes the man's voice. I look at him. His eyes fixed on Zara's ass. Deh bwoy yah wah mi push him off a the cliff?

"You're go—"

"Watch it," I snap and step in front him. "See how yuh short."

Zara already seated on the swing looks over her shoulder at me. "N'jai..."she says it in a way to calm me. I let out a sigh, staring back at her.

"Ah."

"I'm so nervous....a cya me say mi fraid a heights," she laughs, looking down at the jungle floor below her.

"Don't bother look down and go ketch yuh fraid eno, just enjoy the bird's eye view," I tell her.

The photographer turns to me. "Can I touch her?"

I furrow my eyebrows at him. I don't say a word. I just stare at him. So every man a Bali wah mi air out mi gun inna this?

He realizes my annoyance and adds context. "No no no it's not like that. Her Kebaya Panjang needs to be fixed. So uh, you can fix the train."

I reach over to Zara and pull the loose train that's made out of sheer materials down. She's in a rouge vermillion flowy dress. She wants to take pictures. I paid $87 to get her one, she didn't want to be in the short dress she wore.

Spoil like...

Bout she want experience the culture and want get 'stunning' pictures.

'That's the only true way to enjoy a vacation...' were her exact words.

"A you that now," I smirk and step back after fixing the back.