68. All Nighter

Mua, 500k milestone🤍

📍BEVERLY HILLS, ST. ANDREW
Z A R A
ᴢᴀʀᴀ

I wait til' mommy is gone from the door before I climb in the bed. She's at the door for about two minutes trying to apologize.

"Baby...I'm gonna explain everything to you," she tries.

I stare steadily at the closed door. I'm scared she might say I'm a jacket too.

She's sorry, give her a chance Zara..

I love mommy, I really really love her but mi nuh wah talk to her right now.

It's hard to process. How is Qara going to feel? She's young, but she's advanced. She'll definitely feel hurt.

"Mi know yuh disappointed baby...but I've been disappointed too in myself....and I had no choice," she tells me.

Staring at the ceiling, I breathe sharply.

Mi cyaa' believe.

She lie to us fi sooooo long!

Like seriously???

No matter how awkward my relationship is I try to be honest with mommy. I'm truly hurt and I don't know how to feel.

She smile inna we face.

Every....

Single......

Day....

Now all of a sudden this unknown man is Qara's father???

What if me a jacket too?

I feel so uncomfortable. I'm so disappointed in mommy. Fighting back my tears, I sit up in the bed.

"She nah open the door?" Nickoi ask.

"It's fine...I'm gonna leave," I close my eyes at her voice. She's hurt.

Zara look how yuh mek the lady feel!

I sigh to myself.

My mind runs on the weird woman at Qara's party, then at the person she was on the phone with. They were threatening her.

I feel so worried.

What if they try to hurt mommy?

I feel so stressed.

I love my mommy too much to imagine her being hurt. I'm disappointed in her too. So disappointed.

A while after I hear Sash. She walked out on the Balcony earlier to take a call.

"Zara a wah keep?" she's staring at my screwed up face.

"Nuhn," I shrug.

Her eyes lands on the glass headboard. "Blurtttneeeet! That nice eeeeh?" she's touching it.

"Stop," I say to her.