78. Echo✔️

600k🥂...
Oh, & 2 mill on the OG? Mua💋

📍LADY MUSGRAVE RD, KINGSTON
M I C H E L L E
ᴍɪᴄʜᴇʟʟᴇ

My body gets tense. I look at the caller Id to see that I'm definitely drunk.

How comes yuh see Henry?

I'm now in the parking lot. He isn't here yet.

"Look straight," he rasp.

I see a sleek matte green, Bentley. I narrow my eyes, my legs wobbling.

"I see you."

"So fawud," I don't like how I feel. I'm not going to make this man influence me to do anything I'll regret.

"No," I turn and walk back towards the door. To my surprise, the security steps in the way blocking me.

"Excuse me?" I stare at him crazy.

As someone looms over me from behind, my body shudders involuntarily. His hand descends to my waist, and his scent exudes a blend of luxary and expensive cigars.

"Mi nuh just tell yuh fi fawud?" his face in my neck.

Tilting my head to the side I say. "Gwaan nuh? You so annoying Omg."

The security smirks.

He looks at the security and says. "You never see this," before pulling me into him, my head pressed in his chest. Ass directly on him, he leads us to his car.

"Mi husband a come fimme soon," I say nervously.

He's in all black, for the first time I'm seeing him dressed like a Don, he's wearing tuxedo, silk inside black shirt with loafers.

I can't feel my legs.

I keep staring, he's now leading. I'm walking with him, my hand in his.

What a lady stay like her daughter.

I don't know why but I can't help liking this feeling. He's so sexy. His hair is neatly twisted and grabbed to the back.

He pulls the door, I get in. As I sit I feel his hand grazes my ass.

I watch as he makes his way around.

Fiddling with my fingers, he gets in and the first thing he does is rock his legs.

"Wah time him a fawud?"

I don't answer. I don't trust myself around this man.

"Mhm?" he hums before grabbing a hold of my thigh.

"Stop," I move over to the door. He lets out a chuckle, I meet his eyes. Immediately melting in them.

I spot a mark x turning in and decide to lie.

"That's him," I pick up my purse and reach for the door. He's so unbothered, relaxed in the seat, legs still rocking. I see why when I pull the door and notice that it's locked.

"The door?" I look back at him.

He meets my stare. "Wah bout it?"

"It nah open," I say the obvious.

"Cause yuh no suppose to lef," is his response. I'm now pissed.

"Listen to me, me tired a say this to yuh but me and yuh cyaa deh—" he grabs my throat, I stare in his lustful eyes feeling as he caresses my inner thighs.

Looking down, I want to say no but I can't.

I place my hand on his.

"Just stop nuh...mi no want make anything awkward," I sigh.