100. 24 Hours

Sign in w your birth month💭🎀

📍PRIVATE YACHT, KINGSTON
Z  A  R  A
ᴢᴀʀᴀ

Sneaking out to party is the last thing I thought I'd be doing, but here we are

Sneaking out to party is the last thing I thought I'd be doing, but here we are. I whine my waist. "Finally outsideeeeeeee!"

Anna, Zanne and Gina dancing.

The party is a vibe so far, everyone's singing along to Vybz Kartel's Summertime, cups up. I push up my empty cup too.

"Oh! Oh! Here we goooo!" I laugh, Zanne next to me. Her cousin Lashawn recording us. He works at the law firm.

He starts dancing, his friends hyping him up. It's his party.

"Mi feel the vibes enohhhh! Summa time inna Portmore, summa time inna Kingston! Summer time inna countryyy, summertime inna my scheme!"

He leans in and whisper. "Mi a pree yuh from yuh reach enuh," I step away from him, shaking my head.

"A my man yuh wah chop off mi head?" I joke. He laughs.

"Is he violent?"

"No, but I'm not supposed to be here. I just came with my friends!" I shout. The music thumping relentlessly.

"Oh," he nods in understanding. He looks in my cup and offer a drink.

"That's fine," I say. It's been 3 weeks, I can drink, but I can't just take a drink from someone I don't even know.

After a while I see him vibing with another girl. I focus on the pictures I took with my friends.

Today definitely mek up fi all the days mi missed from summer. Cause as yuh quint a school again. And Mr. man just wah me be a stay at home mom and mi cya bother with that no more!

I sent the pictures to mommy, followed by a message reminding her that I was wearing the orange bikini she bought me during her trip to the Cayman Islands last week, right before we got on the yacht

She doesn't seem to be online.

I put my phone away but almost immediately, it rings.

Nickoi.