15. Perfume

Remember to...⭐️

📍ST JOHNS HEIGHTS, SPANISH TOWN

Z A R A
ᴢᴀʀᴀ

"Yayy!" Qara climbs on the sofa looking through the window. "Mickoi!"

My heart reaches my throat. She slips off and runs to the door.

I stand from the sofa. Across from me is Mommy just staring out of space. She's traumatized.

Our house is pitch black. They really came with a motive.

"Mickoi!" Qara is still jumping. "You came too for us!"

He chuckles.

"Wah gwan, mi Ghee?" I hear him say. I feel so nervous.

Mommy is just staring.

I find myself just walking around. I don't have a clue what I was looking for. My heart is pounding in my chest.

Wah dis pan the doll?

"Zara, the key," Mommy says irritated.

Oh, yea.

I grab it and count my steps to the veranda. As I approach them, his aroma tickles my nostrils. Trying to stay focused, I pull the grill.

He steps in and Qara hugs his leg. I notice that he's still wearing his school uniform. He gently cups my chin, forcing me to look up.

"Feel better?"

"You're here...yes," I avoid his eyes.

"Everything o' alright man. Yer?" he leans in and press a kiss to my forehead. I freeze in place. Butterflies flutters in my stomach.

"Where is mommy Qara?" he looks down, I step away. She points inside.

I close the grill and find myself blushing. Still, horny. My clit is jumping. If I didn't know better I'd swear a Kangaroo got away in there.

Aye Gyal Zara!

Inwardly, I laugh.

I walk towards the door. He's having a conversation with my mother. Goosebumps clutters my skin.

"I'm Nickoi.." he tells her.

"I remember you..." Mommy trails off.

"Noooo it's Mickoi," Qara chimes in.

He chuckles and continues what he was saying to mommy. "We met before.."

"Yes I remember you. I can't really see you good because of the light being off but I'm so grateful you came through for us," her voice weak.

Sigh..

I notice that they're holding hands. He shakes it. "Don't worry yourself mommy. Nice to meet you officially as your daughter's boyfriend."

"I'm impressed...son."

My heart warms. My smile is wide, I'm glad the lights are off.