38. Chargie

📍WAKEFIELD, TRELAWNY

N I C K O I
ɴɪᴄᴋᴏɪ

"....uh-why yuh so ruff?" her voice comes out in loud gasp. I'm balls deep, pounding my frustrations into her.

"Mmm," she hums. Her ass is heavy, making the back shots amazing.

Still, she feels nothing like Zara. Not even close. Hate this.

Yuh really thought you'd find sup'm like Zara huh?

I smack her ass.

Tek out all the frustrations yuh wah tek out on her yuh better go find back yuh informa.

She tries to twist from my grasp, I grip her waist fixedly, pushing her neck into the center console and give her long deep strokes. Her ass moves like water, I smirk, moving even harder. She can't handle it. She screams out and try to move.

"You is a wicked....bwoyyyy mmm..."she gets out, her voice trembles.

"This yuh ask fa so tek it nuh bad gyal," I slow down my movements, it goes deeper. She recoils.

I slow whine into her and take a long drag from the spliff, her legs vibrates. She throws her head back.

"Mmmmm," she's in bliss. She leans up against my chest and roll her broad hips, she looks me in my eyes, looking over her shoulder.

Jah Jah...

Yuh rate dah one yah?

Hmm...

Mixed emotions.

Never give me nuh fight but har sup'm good. One of the best so far.

She reaches down trying to rub her entrance, maybe to cool down the heat but it's hindering my friction.

"Wah mi stop? move yuh hand nuh," my voice sounding harsh, it makes her start creaming all over me.

Amazed, I stare at her just twerking on me. Her body still shaking.

She bites her lip. "Nah lie...mi like when yuh ruff me up....yuh voice alone do that to me."

I sit back in the seat, my eyes on my work.

She turns on me without getting off me. I stretch my arms on the seat in opposite direction, eyes on her sexy body.

"You love thick girls Nickoi?" she sits down on me, her eyes dazed.

I look down. It would seem like it all disappeared in her.

I hug her as she begins to bounce up and down. The faces she makes, her low sexy moans, her big breast, is all pleasing to me.

She grips my shoulder as she rides me. I pull her by her waist.

Mi feel like mi head a raise.

Weh deh gyal yah come from?

How she sit down like a chair so?

She bounces with her hand on her knees. She grips every ounce of me, I have no choice but to close my eyes in pleasure.