Epilogue

What time for you?🧚🏾‍♀️

S/o to @kayladgaf I dunno why I can't tag you. She submitted a scene. Though I won't get to use it, I really wanted to send my appreciation💋

📍ST. JAGO HIGH SCHOOL
N I C K O I
ɴɪᴄᴋᴏɪ

 JAGO HIGH SCHOOLN I C K O Iɴɪᴄᴋᴏɪ

"Hi...Doctor, what's up?" The secretary greets. Man fawud fi fix Ms. Princi' she, bout she have attitude.

"Come with lunch fimme wife," I smirk, walking pass her.

Lunch?

Yah.

"Alright," she responds.

Pushing her office door, she looks up with her pen close to her lips. "Nickoi yuh really come?"

"Wah fi stop mi?" I close the door behind me. "Who yaw give attitude?"

She lets out a nervous laugh.

"Nickoi I'm at work," she says the obvious.

"Wah dat affi do with nuh'n?" I grab her throat, forcing her to look in my eyes. She turns her eyes to the door.

"Nuh meds that," I lift her on her desk. She's in a red blazer, with a pencil skirt, her inside blouse sexy. Her heels falls off her feet, revealing her white pedicures.

"Where's the lunch?" she's blushing.

"Yah guh' feel it," I pull my buckle.

"Yuh cyaa serious," she laughs.

"Afta' this mi carry yuh on a lunch date, but first man affi give yuh appetizer," I smirk. She laughs out.

Leaning over she ensures that the windows are closed, I lean down to suck on her neck, her shoulders, her breast.

I raise her legs over my shoulder, her skirt rides up to her waist. Breast out of her blouse when I'm done sucking on her nipples.

She pulls at my hair.

"Backaz Mami...turn round," I demand. She turns and arch her back.

Bad Princi'...

What a ooman round like an English pound!

Jahhhh knowww!

I slap up her ass, liking how it sounds, she rocks her body back and forth. Her aesthetic has changed, she barely wears lace wigs. She straightens her natural hair. It flows all the way down her back, looking even better.