27. Lesson

Mua💋, double update

Remember to vote⭐️

📍PHOENIX PARK VILLAGE, PORTMORE

Z A R A
ᴢᴀʀᴀ

Turns out Qara sent a voicemail.

I sigh heavily and reach for my phone to check the time. When I do, I see that it's 2 am.

Again.

Lately, I can't sleep past 2 o' clock. I shake my head at the screen. Due to the bright light, I adjust my eyes.

Today's date serves as a slap in the face.

It's now two weeks.

The longest 14 days of my life..

Exactly 336 hours, 20, 160 minutes and 1,209,600 seconds and Nickoi still hasn't responded.

Mi cry so til' mi nuh have no more tears.

I sit up in my room just staring at the darkness before me. Wondering if he has even moved a leg. Out of those 14 days. I've visited him once because I simply couldn't manage.

He looks so pale.

No movement, not even when me talk him no respond.

I roll off the bed and walk out of my room to pee. My bathroom toilet started leaking for some weird reason.

So mi not even ago pay that no mind.

Now that I'm walking down the hallway. I hear mommy on the phone. She lets out a sexy laugh. Not wanting to eavesdrop, I push the bathroom door and step in to deal with my business.

Once I sit down, I notice that my gray lace panties has a spec of red. Here goes my sister from red hills.

I sigh heavily, now thinking to take a shower.

You better cool off first next thing yuh go kill off yuh likkle self.

I take five minutes to cool off.

Now I'm back in my room gathering my stuff to take a shower. I grab my sanitary supplies, towel and other toiletries.

Then I walk out.

"Zara?" Mommy calls for certainty.

"Yes mommy," I answer.

She doesn't say anything else. Making me sure that she just wanted to know who's walking to and fro in the hallway.

Back in the bathroom, I put the small wash bag down on top of the toilet, get naked ready to step in.

That's when I start feeling really queasy. I step in the bath and quickly open the slide window, thankful for the fresh air.

Zara den s'pose yuh go drop and lick yuh head?

A few minutes after, I start my shower. Using my new products that I bought at the drugstore.

Nécessaire body wash.

I love Dove. Everybody loves Dove but I wanted to branch out to find other products just as good as Dove.

I exfoliate first, when I'm about to come up. I stop. There's this queasiness lingering but it isn't coming.

Soon as my shower is over and I step out of the bathtub. I start throwing up everything I ate before bed.