111. Crush

Are you ready? lol. Answer w your battery percentage!🤍

📍UWI MONA, CONFUCIUS N I C K O Iɴɪᴄᴋᴏɪ

N I C K O I
ɴɪᴄᴋᴏɪ

With a smirk playing on my lips, I approach the usher

With a smirk playing on my lips, I approach the usher. My crisp white shirt contrasting with my tailored black pants and desert Clarks. My hair now long. Neatly done plaits, tied back with an elastic, flowing down my back, framed by a sharp fade.

Outlaw all over again.

I hear girls whispering. "Girllll look pan deh bwoy deh."

"Him hair long and nice eeeeh?"

"Whew, deh girl deh bless."

I look down at the only girl I want in my life. Her hand in mine.

She's already in her gown.

Makeup done by Candy. It makes her even prettier. Beneath her gown she's in a button down blouse with sleeves, jeans pants and heels. Her hair in a deep side part, flowing over her ass.

One of the ushers pulls down a gown from the rack. "Hi..." she blushes. "Um...which faculty? We affi ask fi know the right thing to put you in."

"Med sci," I rasp.

"Undergrad?" she reaches for the gown when I nod.

I hand my phone to Zara. It's a clear case with a rare 1000 USD note. She holds the portable fan on her face. Her azure princetta fits nicely with a light silverish blue hood to represent Bachelor of Education—with two red strips.

She got her masters so that we could graduate together.

I turn my eyes to the girl on her tippie toes. I lean towards her. She looks deep in my eyes, fixing my collar.