Goh - Halloween Party

Requested by Miritamashipper

Goh x Male Reader

"You guys ready!?" [Name] asked his friends, Ash, Goh, and Chloe. They were all dressed up to do some trick or treating around town for Halloween. "I'm pumped!" Ash exclaimed. He was dressed up like a vampire, Chloe was a doctor, Goh was a Mismagius, and [Name] was dressed up as a police officer. "Are we still going to that Halloween party later, too?" Chloe asked. The boys all nodded, "Of course we are! We'll hit some houses and then head over! Come on!" [Name] ran off with his partner Growlithe close on his heels. "Hey, wait for me!" Ash exclaimed and ran off. Goh and Chloe sighed. Following behind at a much more leisurely  pace with their Raboot and Eevee.

"Are you excited, Goh?" "About the party? I guess so, " Goh responded easily and shrugged. "Really? I thought you'd be nervous to be at a party with [Name]?" Goh stopped. "HUH!?" Chloe smiled at him, "C'mon Goh, it's pretty obvious you like him. Ash and I are rooting for you!" Goh felt his face heat up, but he started walking again.

Goh remembered meeting [Name]. He was a student at Chloe's school and one of her classmates. She was the one who introduced them. He had been welcomed into their group of friends easily, and Goh had quickly developed a crush on the boy. He was usually a nervous wreck around [Name] and trying hard to hide his blush. [Name] was just always so easy-going and relaxed. It was hard not to like him, but Goh wasn't sure [Name] felt the same way.

By the time Goh and Chloe finally caught up, [Name] and Ash had bags full of candy. Even the little buckets Pikachu and Growlithe had were full with berries. "How did you guys get all that already!?" Chloe and Goh yelled in unison. [Name] and Ash grinned. "Naturally charismatic?" [Name] offered and laughed. His smiling face and joyous laughter made Goh's face flush a bit. Ash and Chloe gave him knowing looks. "Don't worry, I'll share with you guys." "Yea, me too. [Name] you share your candy with Goh, I'll share mine with Chloe. " Ash started pouring some of his candy into Chloe's bag with Pikachu sharing its berries with Eevee. Even Raboot was plucking out a berry from the bucket Growlithe offered. "Here, Goh, have some." [Name] got close to Goh to tip his candy into Goh's bag. Goh gulped and shook slightly at the close proximity.  Goh picked up the fresh scent of campfire wafting off [Name]. It made his blush worse. "Ok guys, ready to keep going?" [Name] asked, still grinning. "Let's hit a few more houses then head to the party!"

After about two more neighborhoods, everyone's bags and buckets were filled. Ash and Pikachu were quickly going through their stash as everyone walked to the party being hosted at another friend of Chloes.

Music was already playing inside the house by the time the group arrived. The snack table was piled high with food and drink. Some kids were dancing, others were just talking, and the rest were eating. "Awesome! Some more food!" Ash made a bee line for the food. "I'm going to go say hi to Cecilia!" Chloe ran off with Eevee, leaving Goh and [Name] with their partner pokemon. "Wanna go dance, Goh?" [Name] asked. "H-huh? O-ok!" [Name] pulled Goh to where the dancing was.

Dancing was kind of a blur for Goh. He's not sure how well he danced with his crush, looking at him and smiling the whole time. By the time Goh came back to his senses, Cecilia was calling out to everyone at the party. "Ok, guys! We're gonna play truth or dare! So come on over!" She called out. "Hey, that sounds like fun! C'mon Goh!" [Name] went over quickly. Goh followed, but he had an uneasy feeling about this.

Everyone at the party took turns doing crazy dares or dishing out their truths. If anyone refused a dare or to tell the truth, they had to take the place of different furniture items for two turns. Currently, there were two kids being used as chairs and one as a coat rack. "Ok Ash, truth or dare?" "Dare!" Cecilia smiled, grinned. "I dare you to slow dance with Pikachu!" Ash laughed, "Well buddy? May I have this dance?" Before Pikachu could run and hide. Cecilia had put on a slow song, and Ash was spinning around with Pikachu. Goh and [Name] laughed at the scene quietly. At least Ash seemed to be enjoying himself.