Willing Surrender into his Embrace

Summary: AU where the Jedi are an order of magical monster hunters and the Sith are a church of vampires.

Obi-Wan leaves the Jedi and soon after gets turned into a vampire by the Sith. Obi-Wan eventually leaves the Sith and returns to the Jedi for Anakin.

Anyways they both love each other and wanting to be with Anakin forever Obi-Wan asks him if he wants to become a vampire and Anakin accepts his offer, however being trained as a monster hunter from birth he's a bit reluctant and so Obi-Wan pulls some magic tricks and puts Anakin in a sleepy state to make the process easier for him and then decides to give Anakin once last night alive before he turns him.

💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚💙💚

"Master, I'm tired..."

"I know darling... you're used to any early bedtime, but once you spend an entire night up and finally rest those sweet little eyes of yours at dawn you won't want to be any other way..." Obi-Wan cooed as he helped the drowsy Anakin to the dinner table. "Now let's get you something to eat, that should help perk you up..."

"Mmmmm yeah" Anakin nodded his head in agreement.

Obi-Wan pulled out his apprentice's chair and helped him into it before taking his own seat right next to him. The two sat at a long oak table in a dining room only light decorated compared to the rest of Obi-Wan's manor which was filled with luxuries from every corner of the Earth. Out of all the rooms in his manor this was the one that Obi-Wan used the least, only ever used whenever he brought his meals home, or when he had dinner guest but he hadn't had those for a long long time, but now that Anakin was here he'd never be without a dinner guest again. Anakin, the light of his unlife and the only thing that could make his still heart beating again, and before the sun would rise on this world again he would sink his fangs into his apprentice's neck and make him his forever.

Anakin desired this to well, unknown to Obi-wan his chosen light had developed similar feelings of love during they're time as master and student, and also unknown to him is that when Obi-Wan left the order and joined the undead ranks of the Sith, is that it almost destroyed the younger one to be without his master. After Obi-Wan left the Sith and made a place of his own in the world he went back for his old student only to find him barely hanging on after years of fighting demons and other dark creatures. Anakin had always had it harder than the other students, from a young age he had possession of great magics and that got him the attention of the council who had come to the conclusion that Anakin was the 'Chosen Light' the one who banish the darkness from every corner of creation and bring peace to the world. But to Obi-Wan all that Anakin was a special, brilliant, and shining warm light and all he expected Anakin to be was himself, and that's why he supposed Anakin loved him back because he never looked at him like some inapproachable titan or a disappointment for not living up to his potential but as a human being.

And that's why when Obi-Wan offered Anakin his heart and to take him away from his unpleasant fate, Anakin accepted gleefully. But when Anakin tried to leave with Obi-Wan he found something inside him was stopping him for leaving, something that wouldn't let him leave the only life he had ever known. Obi-Wan was more than happy to help his student with that and when Anakin consented completely Obi-Wan put him into a drowsy trance to dull that part of Anakin that's wouldn't let him leave the order and now unimpeded two traveled to Obi-Wan's manor, arriving just as the sun set in the sky. Now with the two of them together and no one to interrupt them, Obi-Wan was going to give his sleepy student a wonderful last night among the living.

"Are you comfortable, Anakin?"

"Yeah master... I'm um....." Anakin paused for a second struggling to finish the sentence. "I'm comfortable..."