1918

1918- Alaska

I've been staying with the Denali coven for the past couple weeks, my power of premonition has been becoming stronger and I knew there would soon be a new member of mine and Carlisle's coven. I figured (and Carlisle agreed) that it would be best for the new vampire to become acquainted with his new life before meeting me. So, I've been staying with my "Cousins" in Alaska, as much as I love being here with them, I miss Carlisle, he has become my father in many ways and I cannot wait to be back home.

The past few years since Carlisle met Esme, I've seen a change in him, he's grown increasingly lonely and sad and I can tell that him and I being the only ones in our coven is beginning to weigh on him. I share his want of others in the coven, I wanted to have someone else to talk to sometimes, someone with different interests than Carlisle, I loved the man but I knew him inside and out, I wanted something new. We were both very excited for this new addition to our mini-coven.

"No, one simply cannot justify hurting such a defenseless creature..." I hear Eleazar's voice float into the living room from the kitchen. I become interested and stand from my position on the couch. I head to the kitchen where the argument is taking place.

"But if a bunch of demon kittens are trying to fucking eat you, you're not going to protect yourself?!" Katie asks, incredulous.

"I believe that's called animal abuse." Eleazar replies, his melodic accent much like mine just softer with his practice at feigning being from America. I walk into the kitchen with a smile at seeing my friends conversing across the island with each other.

"You fucking eat animals E, this is self-defense, you're telling me you wouldn't defend yourself from a demon kitten?"

"He's too much of a softie to harm something so adorable. You should've seen it the first time Carlisle tried to get him to drink from an animal, he was sobbing when he had to sink his fangs into a bunny." I tell her, her jaw drops when she hears this, she rounds on Eleazar, teasing the shit out of him for being so soft.

I sit at the kitchen table with a banana and watch as Kate borderline-bullies Eleazar. The soft, amused smile never leaving my face, it was nice to have this.

Later that day, I received word from Carlisle that he'd turned someone, a boy, about my age, and that soon I would be able to come back and meet him. I sent a letter back through Tanya who was our designated mail-woman, though she loathed the job. "Don't worry, Tanya, soon they'll make other means of correspondence and you'll be able to lounge about to your heart's content." I tell her with a teasing smile, the woman rolls her eyes at my knowledge of the future but mostly at my teasing before grabbing the letter from me and speeding off, leaving me to lounge on the couch in her stead. I smile as I curl up with a book full of the works of Aristotle in my hands, I read for a couple hours before falling asleep...

Making a few short chapters so you lovely people can get a feel of Ginny's life before the first Twilight movie (I have yet to read all the books). She's much like a normal human, she can eat, sleep, and her body does all the other normal human shit except like, age and die and whatnot (she even gets her period, and its 10x more horrible than a human's). I'm still trying to properly show the beautiful bond that she and Carlisle have (soon to be she, Carlisle, and Esme) and I'm really excited to throw Edwardo and Rosie in here soon.

Love you guys!!

-Your favorite author (obviously)