-Author Pt. 2

Hey all! Coming up on the end of Act 1 for this story, after I finish up this act, I'll be taking a quick little break to plan ahead what I wanna do with the second one. In the mean time, I'm planning on writing another story and getting the first act started on that one, after I complete the first act of More Than I Should (my first fanfic, go check it out!), I will be coming back to this one and continuing Ginny's narrative.

I want to end this act on a strong note with some tensions between her and Paul and a couple other things that I shall not spill as of right now. I still have a couple updates before then but I wanted to post this to get an idea of what fandom you guys would like me to write my next fanfic in. Below, I will have a list of all the fandoms I am familiar enough with to write a fanfic from, vote in the comments or message me directly if you would like. I will also be taking requests for specific characters from these fandoms and requests for fandoms not listed will be held onto for a later date after I have time to familiarize myself with them. Many of the series on the list are pretty unpopular or don't have many fanfictions but I would like to see them have more.

Here's the list...

Harry Potter

Stranger Things

Marvel

Riverdale

Twilight

Scream

The Umbrella Academy

Once Upon A Time

The Maze Runner

The Mortality Doctrine

Divergent

Percy Jackson

The Hunger Games

The Kane Chronicles

Narnia

Wednesday

Pirates of The Caribbean

The Walking Dead

Go ahead and place a vote in the comments or message me directly, I'll begin thinking up some ideas for a fanfiction. If you have any requests on certain characters, I'll be happy to make one for you. I want to hear for all of you!!!!