Positive

Four months later-LaPush

⁕⁕⁕

«Tell me pretty lies,

Look me in the face,

Tell me that you love me,

Even if its fake»

⁕⁕⁕

I never thought this would happen...I never thought this could happen. I mean, I have my period, yeah, but...pregnant? How was Sam going to react? Were the thoughts that were running through my head when Alice told me she could hear a second heartbeat when I was in the room. I quickly dashed to the convenience store to get a pregnancy test, wanting to know for sure.

The two lines were a confirmation...I was pregnant. And it was Sam's...I pull out my phone, holding back tears of frustration and fear for what Sam would say. I dial Sam's number, fingers shaking and wait, the ringing of my phone sounding like another nail in my long-awaited coffin.

"Hey Ginny, what's up?" he asks, his tone light. I took a shaky breath in, fearing his reaction.

"I'm pregnant." I tell him, not bothering with the buildup. There's silence on the other end for a moment.

"What?" I could tell in his voice he'd heard what I said. We'd been together for about four months now, it was too soon to even think about something like this, not to mention we aren't even each other's soulmate.

"I'm pregnant..." I repeat, unable to hold back the sob the followed, I covered my mouth in an attempt at silencing them.

"Princess, princess, listen. Its okay, I'm not mad, you're going to be okay, where are you? I'll come and pick you up and we can talk." I tell him I'm still at the convenience store, I'd wanted to take the test away from home. "Okay, I'll be there in three minutes, meet me at the door." He tells me, his voice calm and soothing, I tell him okay and hang up, taking a moment to wipe the tears off my face, I stand and exit the stall, putting the positive test in a Ziplock and washing my hands before leaving the bathroom.

"What was the result?" the nosy clerk that was working the counter asked me, she'd just gotten done bagging up my second purchase (pretzels) and was looking at me expectantly, not giving me the bag.

"Positive." I tell her truthfully, snatching my bag from her, she seemed surprised that I'd actually been truthful.

"Congrats." She tells me as I begin to walk away.

"Fuck off." I tell her, flipping her off without turning around to look at her. I hear her scoff at me but I continue walking, throwing the door open and seeing Sam's car, I quickly hop in, he seems surprised that I wasn't breaking down anymore.

"You seem pretty okay now." He tells me, I shrug at him, putting my seatbelt on.

"The attendant pissed me off, nosey bitch." I tell him, he grins as he throws the car into reverse and shoots out of his parking spot, speeding almost as much as Edward does as we drive away from town.

We park at LaPush and hop out, walking hand-in-hand to the spot I was sitting in when we'd first met. I sit down, pulling him down with me, he wraps his arms around me finding a comfortable position, his warmth enveloping me as I quietly watch the waves, the moon shining over them, the peace calming.

"I'll probably be ginormous in about a month. The baby is likely to grow much faster than a normal child, I'll probably give birth in four months, Alice saw it, there was snow on the ground and a Christmas tree in the living room when my water breaks." I tell him, leaning into him, I was terrified of the future, the uncertainty.

"I suppose we should start thinking about names then, huh?" he says, I laugh, he never fails to lighten my mood. I shake my head, pulling his hands to tighten his arms around me, his face buries itself into my neck. "I know we're not each other's soulmates, but I promise that you will always have me, Ginny. Whether its as a friend, or as a boyfriend, I'll always be here with you, even if I'm dead, I will haunt you, I promise." I giggle at his last statement, I knew he would follow through with it.

"Oh God, please don't, I don't think I could spend eternity with Spectral Sam following me around like a lost puppy." His barking laugh reverberates through me, I smile to myself.

I had no idea how fucked these next months would be...