Plans

Present Dat- Forks, Washington

⁕⁕⁕

«Come to the land of the lost and lonely

Don't be afraid we'll be one big family»

⁕⁕⁕

"I've got a feeling..." I say almost to myself but all the people in the room can hear. "Hey Carlisle? I think Ima take a trip to Seattle tomorrow." I tell him, I'd been wanting to head there for a while to see a friend of mine, Riley. I felt that this would be a good time.

"Okay, just don't forget that Bella is supposed to be coming over the day after so you should be here." The man responds. I roll my eyes, only a few weeks in and Edwardo had already told the human all our fucking secrets.

"Hey I heard that!" he yells from the other room, having read my thoughts.

"That's the point, dumbass!" I yell back, "Maybe I'll stay the night in Seattle and head back in the morning." I mutter to myself, wanting to avoid being here whilst Bella was here as much as possible.

"She's not coming over until the afternoon so that won't work either." Edward tells me, sauntering into the room, seeming to think that I'm joking about how angry I am at him.

"Thank you, Edward, for that enlightening statement, the only problem is, you seem to think I care when she's going to be here. Either way, I'll be in my bedroom, making no noise, and pretending that I don't exist." I tell him, picking my phone up off the couch and leaving the room to get ready for school. As long as he doesn't start spilling my entire life story to the rando, I wouldn't interfere, but if he does...

"Sorry guys, I can't go, I'm taking a trip to Seattle this weekend." I tell Jessica and Angela at lunch, I sat with them to avoid Edward and because Stella and Luna are good friends with them now. They awe and look sad I give them as sad of a smile as I could muster, I didn't really feel all that bad, I was more excited about going to Seattle than having to sit in the van with Angela because she didn't want to be alone and Jessica refuses to stay with her.

I space out when they begin asking Bella to join them, instead pulling out my phone and texting Riley the good news...

GinnyWeasel-Bee👩‍🦰

Hey, Ry, I'm headed to Seattle this weekend, stayover?

RileyBeers🍺

Wow, text me all of a sudden, telling me you're gonna stayover tomorrow night and expect me to be available?

GinnyWeasel-Bee👩‍🦰

You don't have a life, why wouldn't you be free?

RileyBeers🍺

First, ouch. Second, that's fair.

GinnyWeasel-Bee👩‍🦰

Great, I'll be there at around 1:00pm.

RileyBeers🍺

Cool, but you're sleeping on the couch this time.

GinnyWeasel-Bee👩‍🦰

That's a great joke, see you tomorrow!

GinnyWeasel-Bee👩‍🦰 has left the groupchat!

I chuckle as I turn my phone off, looking back up in an attempt to tune back into the conversation, I lock eyes with Bella, her face indifferent but her eyes curious. I could tell she wanted to know who I was talking to and why I was smiling while taking to them, can a vampire not have friends? Jeez.

I roll my eyes with a pointed glare and turn to Jessica who had just begun talking about the group project that had been assigned for English. I make plans with her and Angela to meet up at the diner later to make plans to actually do the assignment.

We're weird like that...