Beggin'

Present Day- Forks, Washington

⁕⁕⁕

«I'm on my knees when I'm beggin'

'cause I don't wanna lose you»

⁕⁕⁕

"Hey, do you think this bathing suit looks good or bad?" I asked Alice, she'd been sitting in my room for about three hours so the least she could do was be helpful. She looks at me and smiles, knowing who it's for. I roll my eyes.

"It looks great," she tells me, I nod and throw on an oversized t-shirt, I grab a towel, and my sandals that had left an obscene amount of sand on my floor from the last time I'd visited LaPush. I brush the rest of the sand from them and hold them in my hand as I leave the room, heading down the two flights of stairs to the living room. Alice, not wanting to be left alone, follows behind me, chatting about random topics.

"Okay, love you, Ali, bye," I tell her when we reach the door, she smiles her pretty little smile, leaning on the open door.

"Love you too Ginnybug," she says, I roll my eyes at the nickname and wave as I turn around, she giggles as she closes the door behind me. I make my way to the Jeep, slipping my shoes onto my bare feet before I step off the porch.

I play music as I drive to the reservation, humming quietly and smiling to myself as I go along, making sure to pay close attention to the road as I drive, not interested in hitting another shifter. It only takes about ten minutes for me to reach the cliffs where we typically dive from, I see Sam's truck and Quill's car and park in between them, hopping out and feeling the sun on my skin, it was an uncharacteristically nice day today so I'm glad we're going jumping today and not tomorrow.

"Hey there, Princess," Sam says as I draw nearer to the group, he comes over and swings me into a hug, keeping me there for a second before letting go. I look over and see Paul in the group, looking at me, I give him a small wave and he returns it, not looking away until Embry starts teasing him. I can't help but chuckle at this.

"Falling in love with him already, Princess?" Sam asks, leaning into my side so talk so nobody else could hear.

"Oh, don't you worry, I'm not falling anywhere, he'll be on his knees, begging for me pretty soon here." Sam lets out a barking laugh at me, knowing that Paul will be begging soon enough, but that I'm lying out of my ass about not falling, how could I not be when he's been so nice to me recently. Much like the weather, being nice was out of character for him so you hold onto it when you get it, and you hope it stays.

Maybe, this time, it will...

Paul P.O.V

When I saw her familiar Jeep pull up and park between Sam and Quill's cars, I instantly looked away, afraid that she would see that I had been watching the place like a hawk, trying to see when she would come. I couldn't stop thinking about her ever since that day she hit me with her car, it was annoying the shit out of my pack members that my thoughts were always on her, but I couldn't bring myself to stop.

She was the most beautiful being I'd ever seen, even if she had killed people. Part of me still wanted to hate her, but that part was getting smaller and smaller by the minute. When she smiles and waves at me, I almost melt into the floor, I return the wave, trying not to look like a complete idiot. I can't take my eyes off her.

"Someone's in looove..." Embry says, nudging me with his shoulder and waggling his eyebrows suggestively, I shrug him off of me and roll my eyes. What would he know? He'd never imprinted before.

And he sure as shit didn't imprint on an angel...