Creep

Present Day- Forks, Washington

⁕⁕⁕

«I feel you creepin'

I can see it from my shadow»

⁕⁕⁕

"So, what happened between you and Victoria?" Carlisle asks, standing outside the hospital with me, everyone has ended up being fine but Bella had taken a bit of a beating. I sigh, looking at the ground before glancing back up at him.

"I couldn't kill her..." I say, feeling sorry for forming a bond with someone who had put my family in a spot of danger. I expected him to be at least a little angry but, instead, he smiled.

"You became friends...you saw yourself in her, didn't you?" I sigh again, looking at the ground, trying to hold back the small smile that threatened to form on my face as I nod.

"She wants to kill Bella," I tell him, not wanting to keep this from him, although he doesn't breathe, he heaves a sigh.

"I suppose I don't particularly blame her...what did you tell her when she revealed this?" he asks, I decide to be truthful with him.

"I told her that I'd give her a few pointers should she need them...and that, as long as whatever she does doesn't hurt my family, I don't care if she takes the human," I tell him, he rolls his eyes with a chuckle when I tell him about my offering to give her tips.

"And what about Edward," I dismiss this question with a wave of my hand.

"He'll forget about her soon enough, in fact...I think that he'll probably find his mate when she comes to take Bella's life...I'm not sure how she plans to do it. and I don't suppose she'll tell me if I were to ask." he nods, allowing me to perform a spell to keep this conversation hidden from Edward, should he choose to use his power to mind-rape Carlisle...

Jacob POV: About a week later

I hadn't seen Bella in quite a while, I'd heard that she'd had a falling out with her boyfriend and ended up leaving for a bit, but she was supposed to be back in town soon. She was going to be going to prom with her boyfriend, I'll probably show up to talk to her then, Dad's been on me about it for these last couple of weeks.

I place my textbooks in my backpack and head out the door for school, yelling goodbye to my dad and walking to the small reservation school. On the way there, I saw Sam Ulley and a girl named Emily together, cuddled up to each other, I almost froze when I saw that Sam was staring at me. He'd been doing this for a while now, every time I see him, he's staring at me, like he's expecting something.

It gives me the creeps...

Sam POV:

I hold Emily close to me, keeping her warm with my elevated body temperature. When I see Jacob walking past, I begin to think of Ginny, I haven't heard from her in a while, maybe I should call her, and invite her to go cliff-jumping with us this weekend to welcome Paul as an official member of the pack, now that things are less rocky between them, it might be good for them to spend more time together in a group setting before they really start hanging out alone.

I watch Jacob as he walks to school, he notices me staring and gives me a look, probably wondering why I keep doing this, I've been waiting for him to shift, it's taking longer than I thought it would for his first shift to come.

He shakes his head and looks away, further ignoring mine and Emily's existence. I pull my mate closer to me, inhaling her calming scent.

He needs to hurry his ass up.

DUUUUUDEEE!!! 1.5k votes!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!! Thank you guys so much! If I'm being honest, when I first started writing both this and my other ff, I was just looking for a reason to put off doing my homework. Now, I have people who actually like what I'm writing and it feels great. I love all of you!!!

Also, that you to everyone who comments on my chapters, I really love reading them and replying when possible! It means a lot! Keep it uppppp!

One more thing, I was thinking of going back to writing More Than I Should early and just kind of updating Forever Running here and there, I really love writing More Than I Should and have a lot fo fun with it. I'm also excited with where I want it to go for this next act.

Let me know your guys' thoughts!!!!