Chapter 18*

cw: contains mature sexual content

The gentle caress of the morning sun, seemingly extra glary from the thick, white layer of snow outside stirred Rosie from her slumber.

She was still locked tight in Sebastian's warm arms, their naked bodies still pressed together in a bid to keep each other warm despite the harsh Scottish Highlands climate.

Rosie pressed a gentle kiss to the tip of Sebastian's nose and snuggled in deeper under his chin, but he must have awoken too because she felt his lips curl into a smile and he buried his nose deeper in her hair.

"Good morning." He said, his voice muffled by her hair.

"Good morning," Rosie replied with a contented sigh, her breath creating a small mist in the frigid air.

She shifted slightly, allowing the soft sheets to slide over her bare skin. The cosy warmth of their shared body heat contrasted sharply with the winter landscape barely visible through the small window.

"You know, I could do with a bit more practice..." Sebastian said, leaning back a little with a devilish smirk on his face.

Rosie laughed. "You're kidding right?"

"No." He said, pressing his hips against her, letting her know just how ready he was to actually go again.

Before she could protest, he rolled her onto her back and clambered on top of her, settling himself between her legs and throwing her a small smile before leaning down to kiss her.

Rosie let her hands travel up his bare back, squeezing the soft skin below gently. Sebastian moaned against her mouth, taking her bottom lip between his teeth and biting down softly, making Rosie let out a small yelp.

"Since when are you so insatiable?" Rosie panted against his mouth, her hips grinding upwards towards his, feeling herself growing desperate to feel him again.

"Ever since I met you. But now you've let me in, and I don't think I'll ever be able to stop." He grunted.

Rosie was growing more and more impatient. She reached up to kiss him and traced her hands down his body, taking a firm grasp of his cock and guiding him towards her slick folds again.

But this time, his entrance was much more quick and pleasurable. She let out a gentle whimper as his tip breached her, followed quickly by the rest of him.

Sebastian pulled away from her mouth and simply looked at Rosie's flushed face as began to work himself in and out of her, his mouth dropping open. "God, you're so beautiful."

Rosie let out a weak smile, unable to muster up much more as the feeling of him filling her completely overtook any other thoughts she could have had.

She thought she heard a knock or an animal banging against the shack, but Sebastian continued his steady rhythm and Rosie assumed she must have been mistaken given his reaction, letting her hands continue their exploration of his shoulders as her head lulled back.

But, she was in fact, not mistaken. The door to the small shack swung open and Sebastian let out a string of profanities, quickly rushing to be beside Rosie rather than on top of and inside of her.

"I—oh... OH!"

Anne's stunned face quickly scanned the room, spotting Sebastian and Rosie in their compromising position then eying the clothes they were wearing last night strewn about on the floor below.

Before Sebastian could even think of something to say or do, she slammed the door shut behind her and called out to them. "I was going to say Uncle Solomon's gone out for the morning so you can come inside and eat breakfast but... oh my god... never mind!"