Chapter 22*

CW: Sexual content

"So, we know Rookwood is in Marunweem and he's giving goblins some sort of magic." Sebastian said, tearing off his cold and damp clothes and tossing them onto the floor with a wet sounding thump.

"Okay?" Rosie said, removing her own wet and sopping clothes in a slightly more gentle manner and placing them neatly on the floor. "And what are you going to do about it? Nothing, I hope. We can just tell Professor Fig and he'll take it to the Ministry."

To Rosie's surprise, Sebastian also removed his underwear and climbed into the bed, tucking himself under the covers. "And what? Wait for the Ministry to act? I'm not sure how they are in your time, but they don't exactly hold urgencies for these matters. Why do you think—take off yours—why do you think Rookwood's been allowed to get away with things for so long?"

"My father is a Ministry worker." Rosie said with a frown, obeying Sebastian and removing all of her under layers and folding her arms across her chest and getting into the bed herself.

"Stop covering yourself up, you're beautiful. And you said you didn't like your dad?" Sebastian said, taking her arms and forcing them off her chest before pulling her in against his own.

"I don't. Doesn't mean the entire Ministry is bad." Rosie huffed, pulling back from his chest to kiss Sebastian hard now they were truly alone.

"But... you have to admit... they don't... do a whole lot..." Sebastian mumbled, his hand tracing up and down Rosie's back while their mouths were locked together, lips intertwined.

"How... do you know?" Rosie mumbled back, taking his lip between her teeth and softly nibbling, causing Sebastian to groan.

He wrapped his arms around Rosie's back and rolled onto his back, Rosie's body laying on top of his. "My Uncle was an Auror. Where's your wand?"

"In my skirt." Rosie said, leaning down to press her lips to his neck, taking bits of flesh into her mouth and sucking on them hard. "Why?"

"Fuck." Sebastian groaned, though Rosie wasn't sure if it was out of the pain and pleasure she was inflicting, or the proximity of her wand to their current activities. "Use mine."

Sebastian's hand fumbled across the small table beside the bed as Rosie continued her attack on his neck until he felt the familiar touch of his wand. He pushed Rosie off his neck and placed his wand in her palm.

"You don't want me to get mine? What if I can't master your wand?" Rosie asked, her fingers tracing up and down his wand, almost quite suggestively.

"What's, uh—your wand core?" Sebastian asked, his eyes firmly fixed to her tracing her index finger up the underside of his wand.

"Unicorn hair." Rosie said, a smirk growing on her face, watching Sebastian's eyes fixed on her gentle caress of the wand in her hand. "Trust me?"

Sebastian gulped hard, his voice almost choked up. "Yes."

Rosie took his wand and pressed the tip of it against her stomach. "Praesidio multum."

She leaned across Sebastian with a devilish grin, placing his wand back gently, her chest and torso getting precariously close to his face.

"So what does your uncle have to do with the Ministry besides being an Auror?" Rosie asked, sitting up on his hips, her fingers tracing lines down his chest.

"Please do not talk about my Uncle right now. Unless you want this to end before it even begins because I can feel myself turning soft already."

Rosie ground her hips down harder on Sebastian, shifting her weight from side to side, eliciting a soft groan out of him. "What would you prefer I talk about?