Chapter 37

Arthur

Arthur held his head high as they walked into the throne room. Although, his eyes kept looking around instead of facing straight.

The throne room they were in was huge with with light blue painted walls and a skylight letting in the sun's rays from above. Rows of potted trees stood a giant the walls. Even the floor underneath their feet was solid soil covered with green grass.

To be honest, it looked like like forest they just left than a throne room at all. Arthur even almost thought they stepped the place they just left if not for the two fae seated in thrones at the far end.

Ignoring the bizarreness of the room he kept his eyes on the couple. Which wasn't hard since the sight of the two together were just even more odd.

On the right was a beautiful woman in a light green gown. She had long curly blonde hair that fell down her back in loose waves, skin that was free of any blemishes or freckles, and the most bluest eyes of all. A golden flower crown stood on her head.

Arthur had heard rumors that of Queen Titania's beauty. Although, she was even more so in person.

The same couldn't be said for the goblin beside her. Despite his tall and muscular stature and fine robes, he was very unattractive with his green skin, long nose, and sneaky looking eyes. His hair was long and unruly looking with a golden crown on top.

Arthur wondered how someone how two people who such opposite appearances could be would marry each other.

Despite their differences in appearance Arthur could see why Red would fear these two. For they each gave off a powerfully demanding presence that every ruler had. One that said '"Best not mess with us or else."

Is this how villagers or other kingdom messengers felt when in the presence of his parents? That would explain the nervousness they often exuded.

The group stopped within six feet of the throne and they all bowed (or curtsied in Red's case).

"Greetings your Majesty," said Felix. "We thank you for allowing this meeting. As well as a Happy first week of Spring."

"Greetings to you as well Sir Felix and Sir Greg," replied the Queen with a smile. "Happy first week to you both as well. What brings you both here on this fine day?"

"Actually," said Greg. "We didn't come here for ourselves but for some new friends. Who we also brought along."

"We see that," said the Queen. "Two of them I am familiar with. Hello Prince Phillip."

All eyes turned to Phillip as he nervously returned the greeting.

"Wait, you know her?" Red asked, looking at the younger prince in surprise.

"Uh, yes," Phillip replied, looking like he wanted to be somewhere else. "But it was just one time."

"And you didn't think to mention this?" Arthur asked, trying to keep in check. "How could this brother kept something as meeting Quee- uh, High Queen- away from him. His own brother for crying out loud!

"Uh because you all would have guessed I knew the way to her when I obviously didn't. It's not something I want other to know about."

"Well how do you know her then?" Reggie asked.

"Uh.." Philip, not sure what to say.

"He had a problem and was I passing by," the High Queen answered for him. "So I came and helped him."

"What kind of problem was that Philip?" Arthur demanded, turning to Phillip sternly.

"You could call it a sort of skin problem?" Phillip responded calmly.