Chapter 52

"Nice of you to show up Reggie," said Arthur as he lowered his sword.

"Wait a minute Reggie?" Red asked, looking at the dragon in shock. She then turned to Arthur. "That is Reggie?"

"Unfortunately yes," he replied.

"Hi Red," said Reggie

"But how? I thought he was a familiar!"

"He is," Arthur said. "Didn't you know that familiars are born as dragons?"

"Yes but I thought they stayed familiars," she said.

"We do," Reggie replied. "However, we are able to shift to dragons if needed, like now. Your welcome. So what do you think?"

He preened as he turned his head left then right, hoping for a compliment. 

Red just stood there stunned. For she had never seen a dragon before other than in a book. However, those paled in comparison to the creature in front of her.

As a dragon, Reggie looked about the size of two horses with a long next and tale. His scales were a brilliant silver that shimmered in light of the sun. Red had never seen a creature as amazing as that.

"Oh, brother," Arthur groaned. Red turned to see him snack his forehead in annoyance. Next to him, Merlin rolled his eyes while Snow kept a straight face while trying not to laugh.

It was obvious they weren't impressed by Reggie dragon. Probably because they knew him longer than she did.

Reggie didn't notice to notice though. He smiled in glee. "I know, I know. I am amazing!"

"Yeah, keep telling yourself that bud."

Red turned in surprise to see Phillip sitting on Reggie's back, an amused look on his face. In his hand was her red cloak. Wait, how long had he been there?

She was driven from this thought as Arthur suddenly spoke. "Glad you finally made it. Sure took your time."

"Well you seemed a bit busy," said Phillip. He jumped off Reggie's back and came over to them. "Here you go Red."

He turned and handed her back her cloak which she took and put it back with a thank you to the younger prince.

"Don't mention it," Phillip said. He then turned to Arthur. "I see you are back to normal now."

Red turned looked both to Arthur and Phillip in disguise. Phillip knew about Arthur's curse the whole time?

Did Reggie knew too? After all because he was familiar to the F7's leader.

"Yup," Arthur said. "No more green skin."

"Too bad," said Phillip. "I kind of liked being the taller brother. Is it too late to go back to Avalon and have Princess Moth to redo the curse?"

"Yeah right," Arthur said as he playfully pulled his brother in and messed his hair. "You missed me admit it."

"Arthur stop it," Phillip said but Arthur just ignored and continue teasing his brother.

All Red's surprise fled as she chuckled at the sight. Despite their teasing it was obvious the two brothers cared very much for each other.

Out of corner her eye she saw Merlin and Snow look on smiles on their faces as well.

"Ok that's enough," Phillip said, pulling away. He straightened his hair and clothes.