What's Next

Want to know what trouble Jack's in? Find out in the next book in the series, The Fish Princess.

The Fish Princess

Quarter-siren Pearl Montgomery refused the wrong sorcerer and is now cursed. By day she is forced to be a short, ugly, reverse mermaid. Not that she is beautiful in her true form since she is albino. The only way to break it is to have someone of royal blood love and accept her for herself. That won't be easy since no one would want her in either appearance. Even worse she has until her 18th birthday or she will be stuck like that forever. Luckily, she'll have help from her sister Bella, her familiar Percy, and the Fairy Princess Moth who says that a green skinned dwarf will help her. No such luck though, until Bella enters her in a contest where the winner will become the Crown Prince's bride. Soon after, a green dwarf washes up on their shores, who agrees to help them. Can he be the one to help her, especially since he looks like the one man who had broke her heart long ago?

Jack Beaudilaire should be living a life of luxury. Instead he's cursed as a hideous creature. What's even worse while traveling on a ship he runs into a assassin hired to kill him and is nearly thrown overboard. Luckily, he gets rescued by a dragon and ends up at the manor of a lord who will grant him a kiss from his beautiful daughter, the only thing to break his curse . All he had to do is bring him a witch who has the head of a fish. Not a problem for a brave prince and F7 member. He just has to pretend to aid her in his cousin's bridal contest to gain her trust to do so. However, as he gets to know her he finds that the girl is not the monster she appears to be.

Can these two break their curses in this retelling of Swan Lake with hints of the little
mermaid full of magic, humor, and romance.