PART 1

Y/N POV

I was lying in my bed looking at the night sky through the window of my room being all quiet and peaceful . The moon was shining brightly and cold breeze could be felt even when i was far away from the trees in open. It was peaceful for everybody else but for me it was lonely as I lived alone by myself . I started remembering all the things that have happened with me during the past 13 years .
Yes, I am an orphan. I had my parents till i was 10 years old that's when their car fell of the bridge into the valley before and I wasn't able to see them even for one last time. That's how life is and since then I am living alone in my parents house(I have two house one here in Seoul while other in my hometown Daegu where we went during vacations) which is now legally mine as i have inherent rest of their assets and bank money.
I am working a part time job in a cafe while my studies have just finished and i have sent my application to many renowned companies in Seoul as i was a brilliant student and I have one of the highest score in my class.
Tomorrow is my interview as an marketing worker in Kim enterprises which i want to succeed badly as it is my only hope to get my life back on track after the incident of my parents , I don't even wanna think about it.
Hope tomorrow everything works out well.

          Same time at TAEHYUNG's mansion

TAEHYUNG'S POV

The sound of painful screams shut when I pulled the triger of my gun. Again, I had to kill the person who betrayed me. I told the guards to clean the mess created in the basement and left to my room.This has been my life for as long as i can remember.
Same slaughtering of people who go against me and this is the only thing i can't stand in my life, BETRAYERS . BLOODY BACKSTABERS.
The only rule in my work life both in the mafia world as well as business world is 'never go against my saying and betray me'.

But these stupid people keep on acting like fools and make me kill them. I should just go to sleep before i end up killing some one else. I went to bed but failed to sleep . I was staring out the window and seeing the night sky and the only thing i could feel was utter lonliness . It is not like i have no friends , i do and those are the best people i could have ever met JIMIN and JUNGKOOKIE.
But there are times when you are empty inside and no one can do anything about that. I just want to find the culprit behind my lonely life and end this for once and all.

***************

Hope you will like this story.
Its a fun and happy story not too dark or anything.
Enjoy!!!!!!!!

******************

I edited this part on 20 June 2024 so as you all know.

Armys i have a favour to ask.
Please vote for Taehyung as the most handsome man in the world 2024 .
Currently he is on second position.
The voting will end on 30th J

https://nubiapage.com/vote-most-handsome-man-in-the-world-2024-global-poll-top-men/2/

Share with other Armys as well.