PART 10

Y/n took her belongings and after thinking about sometime she decided to go to London.

She reached London and the only think she thought while coming to London was that she needs to start from the scratch and she will not think about her past.
She was sitting on a bench in a park when a guy came and sit beside her.
" You are not from here. Are you?" The guy asked.
" well i am now" she replied.
" And if you could kindly leave " she added.

" Do you know who i am??"

" I came here after slapping the Mafia King. Do you think i give a damn about who you are?" 
y/n replied.

"woh hoooo easy there girl. I just wanted to help  you but i think you need someone to talk you and i know that you don't want to so here is my business card. You can contact me whenever you want" he said handing her his card and left.

She was alone in this country and didn't know what to do.

The money her parents leave behind for her future were now used by her. She never spend her money like any other kid but saved everybit she could. She used this money to buy a decent looking apartment. Now she needed somework .
She remembered the guy and contacted him . Well it turned out he was a mafia himself and a very renowned businessman of London.  After talking to him she realized she can never run forever.  The reason why she left seoul was not because of Mafia thing but because someone hurt her deeply that she couldn't stay any longer.

After knowing about her work ethics and the project she worked on, the mafia guy was impressed  by her and the fact of her slapping The Mafia King was itself enough for him to understand her confidence and aura .
He worked with her about an year  on few  projects and soon chose her as the CEO the new company that they both founded THE CRYSTALS.
Within 2 years it was one of the top companies in the world and she had become really good friend with Yeonjun(the mafia guy).

He was cheerful and helped her with anything he could. Soon y/n also started learning a thing or two about the Mafia world. She wanted to protect herself if history was to repeat itself. Soon she learned martial arts, fighting techniques and learned how to use a gun.
Yeonjun made sure she was strong enough to fight anyone and now she can defeat Yeonjun easily whenever they have competitions.

MEANWHILE

Jimin and kookie were worried about y/n when she suddenly left. After a month y/n contacted them and told them about her whereabouts.  She sternly told them to not talk about TAEHYUNG and not telling him about her in anyway and if they tried, she will not contact them . Since then y/n often talk to them and keep tabs on each other.
TAEHYUNG on the other hand send a person to keep an eye on y/n when she suddenly left. He wanted to make sure she was okay. After 6 months when he knew she was okay , doing fine and was with someone who will protect her he asked the men to come and since then he never tried to know about her whereabouts. 
He knew if she got to know it she will just hate him more and he know that Jimin and kookie talk to her. They told him about her the time she called them first and stated her condition as well.
He knew it was for best that they stay away.
After y/n left TAEHYUNG become more quiet and cold towards everybody.  He turned into a devil that sometimes Jimin and Kookie were afraid of him . He became merciless and within a month of the incident killed all his betrayers.
He found Cha mihul and killed him mercilessly.  The way he hurted y/n in front of him just did the work of fuel for him.
He tortured him continuously for 6 months and the killed him with his own hands.
Jimin was shocked at this behavior of TAEHYUNG as he just kill his enemies and never make a torture game out of it.
But after y/n left she took the remaining mercy out of TAEHYUNG and left the dangerous and cruel man behind.