PART 33

Y/n was working in her office the next day when her phone rang . She smiled after seeing the caller id and picked it up
" Is this the devil speaking " y/n smiled .

" Yes little tiger....He is" TAEHYUNG said and continued
" When is kook coming " TAEHYUNG asked.

" I will check.
Did something happen???" Y/n asked.

" No just...."

" Now you realize how much my kookie works for you" y/n said a but sarcastically.

" I know" TAEHYUNG spoke .

" I hate you cold Devil " y/n spoke .

" I hate you more little tiger " TAEHYUNG said and hung up.

Y/n got up went to see kookie.
Well y/n asked kookie to help with her shoot cause she know he is a really good photographer and can help her and kookie too instantly agreed as its his passion.

So here he is.
Well its already evening and he
Should have left by this time, y/n thought and went to the shoot room .

Y/n entered and her eyes widened after hearing noises well screams from the room .

" Aahhhhhh" she heard a girl

" Don't move....it will hurt more " it was kookie.

Y/n couldn't control herself and entered.

" SUHIiiiii
Kookieeeee" y/n yelled seeing kookie hovered above her.
Well they were literally tangled between the curtains.

Flashback

Jungkookie came to y/n's company to help her with the shoot.
Y/n told kookie about the theme and stayed with him in case he felt out of the place but soon it was y/n who was left out.
Kookie became friends with everyone immediately and she sighed but smiled also being proud of her kookie and left.

Soon Suhi came as she wanted to monitor the shoot by herself as she wanted everything to be perfect for her childhood friend.

Suhi came and saw kookie telling the models to make the look more authentic and started posing himself.
Suhi was so lost in him that she was staring at him for so long .
Kookie felt being stared upon so he looked and saw a beautiful girl completely lost in him and soon he was also staring.
They were having a staring contest and they broke it when they felt people laughing at them.

They both drifted their gaze and blushed a little.

" Hi ....I'm jungkook " kookie said forwarding his hand.

" I'm Suhi " as she gladly accepted his handshake.

" As in Min Suhi" kookie asked and she nodded.

" How did you...." suhi asked.

" I'm y/n's friend well you can say family .
She told me about  you" kookie said.

Just like that they talked about some things and immediately became comfortable around each other.

They were working with each other for quite a long time that they didn't notice that everybody was gone.