PART 41

Everyone was shocked as to this has never happened before in korea .

It was a mafia rule to not use any kind of forces during the parties no matter what is happening.
And this sudden outburst was making TAEHYUNG angry as to who dared to go against him that too this openly.

TAEHYUNG dragged Mihi to the side while they both were clutching guns and so was jikook doing.
Sliding to a safe place with y/n and Suhi .

They all were holding their guns and firing in between which they were carrying for safety as they too were aware that they can never be safe whatsoever the occasion was.

They all went to some kind of safe place when TAEHYUNG spoke through his earpiece

" Get them out safely....."

" No " came a voice in reply which TAEHYUNG understood immediately.

" We are not going anywhere leaving you guys behind" y/n said.

" She is right . We ain't going anywhere " Suhi said and mihi too nodded at TAEHYUNG.

" But y/n its dangerous....." jimin spoke and y/n replied back.

" I guess its time to show them what being dangerous feel like.

They are the ones who ruined everything.

They ruined my dance and I'm never forgiving them for that"

" They should pay for this" Mihi said

" Fine...." TAEHYUNG said.

" But Hyung " kookie said but TAEHYUNG again replied.

" Okay now listen.....

Everybody stay focused and lets show them who they have messed up with.

Girls be careful but at the same time make them regret why they were born at the first place.

We trust you .

Everyone keep an eye on the one who you find to be the head of this .

We need to know who is behind all of this.

Get it ????"

" Yes Sir" all of them said to TAEHYUNG mockingly.

" Then lets get over with it " TAEHYUNG said and they all started firing at those men in black.

Well the Eunwoo's security guards are also fighting with them and so is yeonjun and Eunwoo.

Yoona is send away with his grandfather to a safe place and the guest are trying to leave as soon as possible.

Suhi too was trained by Mihi cause she know what kind of work they do and it is necessary for Suhi learn some self defense.

Well she never get into some real fight like this but she is more than capable of handling this situation.

Everyone was engrossed in fight when a man hit jimin with a chair.