PART 22

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I turned around and saw the most deardful thing with my eyes. The life of the person i care the most about getting in danger becuase of me.

As i saw That bastard pulling the trigger i couldn't control my instincts of protecting y/n . I stood before her protecting her like a shield and just then the bullet get fired and pierced through my chest. Near my heart.
It hurts but the feeling of losing her hurts more .

I stood there my senses became weak as i saw her face being lifeless.....guess she will be fine . She surrounded my body securely by her tiny arms and tears fell down her eyes seeing me like this.

Guess after all she does care about me more than she thinks and more than i think.
She was screaming, crying , asking for help and i couldn't do anything but admire her .

I hope she lives happily even if i don't. My legs go weak and i stumbled down, she didn't left me even now, i could see jimin and kookie panicking as well . Ofcourse they are my family . I hope it didn't ended like this. I thought .

" Take ca...re of .....eac....h ......oth....er" i said with all the strength left in me and saw her face, face of my LOVE for one last time before my eyes close .

Y/n pov

I saw him injured and couldn't process whatever was happening. I saw jimin , followed by kookie and yeonjun. I cried for help.

" Jimin .....TAEHYUNG......help him" that were the only words that left my mouth.
Just then he loses he balance and fell down again.
I couldn't help but cry , tears falling like there is no end of them.
" Tae.....TAEHYUNG you will be okay....
Just stay awake.....TAEHYUNG " i cried and he shut his eyes.
I felt the world came to an halt.

I cried miserably just then jimin came and pick him.

Nobody's Pov

As soon as Ro woon fired TAEHYUNG'S man put him down and took him with them.

Jimin saw TAEHYUNG getting shot and came running. He came and saw his brother in such miserable state. He fell down. He came and picked him up and was mumbling all the way to car
" You will be fine tae .....don't worry.....
We all are here" .

Kookie too was panicking as he has never seen his hyung getting this much injured and surely not getting carried away like a lifeless person. A fear took over him. Fear of losing his loved one.
Tears fell down his eyes as he said continuously
" Hyung wake up....
You will be fine soon....
See we are here.....
Hyung" but couldn't keep up.

Soon they reach the car . Jimin sit in the back with y/n and TAEHYUNG. While yeonjun and kookie in front seat as kookie drived at an insane speed and reach the hospital, to be precise their hospital.

Doctor came and started operating. Yeonjun too was treated where y/n refused to get any treatment.

They have been waiting for 2 hours when the doctor came and told them that TAEHYUNG has lost a lot of blood and the bullet was very near to his heart. They couldn't be sure whether he will survive or not.