PART 42

At TAEHYUNG's Room

Y/n made TAEHYUNG sit at the edge of bed and went to one of the drawers and bring a first aid kit.

Y/n also brought a bucket of  warm water with a soft cloth to wipe of the blood.

TAEHYUNG just sat there and saw her doing all of this.
Y/n didn't speak a word and dragged a chair and sat in front of him.

Y/n heart clenched seeing his shirt completely red with the blood as it was still flowing due to untreated wound.

Y/n eyes become glossy but she clenched her jaw to stop the tears from flowing.

Y/n unbuttoned his shirt and removed it and heart felt a pang seeing all the wounds and especially the deep cut on his right near his waist.

A tear fell down her eyes which landed on TAEHYUNG'S hand and TAEHYUNG immediately hold her and placed her on his lap and wiped her tears.
Y/n tried to get up as he was injured and will get hurt.

" Stop struggling " TAEHYUNG said in his cold but calm voice and she just continue to fell her tears.

TAEHYUNG hugged her tight and spoke
" Shhh...it's okay ...
I'm fine....
It doesn't hurt...
I have had worse "

" Is this the way you calm someone " y/n said and glared at him still sobbing.

" Okay...I'm sorry....
I will be more careful next time " TAEHYUNG said and wiped her tears off her cheeks by cupping her face.

"Promise " y/n spoke with a pout.

" I promise " TAEHYUNG said and kissed her forehead  .

Y/n backed away and kissed TAEHYUNG out of pure love softly and gently as if her kiss will hurt him too.
TAEHYUNG too kissed her back with the same gentleness and softness to assure that he was completely okay.

After sometime they pulled out and y/n said

" I hate you TAEHYUNG "

" I hate you more y/n" and kissed her on her head .

" Now let me treat your wound " y/n said and was about to get up but TAEHYUNG tightened his grip around her waist and spoke

" Treat me while sitting like this" TAEHYUNG said and again kissed her cheek.

Y/n too nodded as they both were equally stubborn and would never listen when they don't want to.

Y/n wiped off the blood with the warm water and then applied ointment and band aid where needed.
TAEHYUNG too treated her wounds carefully as if slightest force would break her .

After half an hour they both were done and sitting like that . Y/n still on his lap and they both were embracing each other.
Y/n clutched his shoulder and his head was on hers.

Suddenly the door opened revealing jimin and kookie who spoke with a smirk

" All care for him " kookie asked with a pout.

" You didn't even ask us how we were.
You have changed y/n " jimin too spoke with a sad expression.

" I'm sorry if you guys felt like that " y/n said mockingly.