PART 16

Y/n pov

Next day i woke up to found myself............

All alone . No sign of him . I felt the warmth gone and sit on the bed .
What did i even expected. Jerkkkk.

I stood up sighed not knowing what to do next . But i had to freshenup and come back to office as today was the last day of seminar which was the announcement of results followed by a grand party.
I halted at my steps when i found a note beside the table
" I had an urgent work to handle so don't think otherwise. Your breakfast is all ready at the my table. You can suit yourself with any dress from the cupboard in the front"

Cold jerk.  I scoffed and put that note in my purse before taking a dress from the cupboard and went to take a hot shower.
I came , eat the breakfast and went back to my work.

In the evening 

" Sejini not like that a little but sideways" i said getting frustrated.  She was not able to put the decoration piece correctly.

I scoffed and started to push it with my left hand as my right hand was supposed to take rest for a little bit more. Just then i felt a presence behind me and two arms sliding from either side of my waist and pushed the heavy decoration piece to exactly where it was supposed to be.
I didn't even need to see to know who it was .
" I could have done it myself " i said turning around to find the cold expression back on his face.
I knew he would be back to his cold self.
I scoffed but stopped when i heard
" Y/n in my office now" .

What does he think of himself , king of somewhere.  I scoffed and went to office without knocking and saw him sitted on his table with his dark aura .
The Devil was back . I thought and went to him and said.
" Yahhhh......what do you think of yourself ???" He got up and started coming towards me.
" I was working can't you see..... i had work to do .........Now tell me what to want" i said trying to sound as much bold as i could.
He wasn't saying anything and passed beside me to face my back.
" TAEHYUNG i have no time for your tricks " i said and started to go away from him towards the door.
Just then he holded my shoulders with his hands , made me turn around and started pushing  me to the inside room.
" Yahhh.....stop.....Stop TAEHYUNG " but he was stronger. He pushed me inside and locked the door from outside.

I tried to open the door but it didn't.
I started banging the door and
" Open it TAEHYUNG.......are you mad or what......
Just open the damn door......
Kim TAEHYUNG " i screamed at the top of my lungs.

" Just stop with the yelling already and for God's sake just take a glance at the bed" he said and i could feel the annoyance in his voice .

" What is with the bed now....." i still yelled and stop on my words when i saw a beautiful dress lying on it with a note.
What is with this sudden obsession over notes.
" Just stop yelling and wear it " the note said.

He sure know me .
Jerkkkkk.

I said and wore it. It was a sky blue dress perfectly fitting my curves . I saw myself and couldn't stop blushing.  I twirled around and went to the door and said " I'm done ".
I didn't hear a response or any sound.
" TAEHYUNG " i said and turned the knob of door and to my surprise it was open.
" TAEHYUNG " i said as i walked outside but he wasn't anywhere to be seen.
He gave me this beautiful dress and didn't even wait to see me in it. I couldn't understand his behavior and i pouted unknowingly.

" What are you trying to do. Making me feel all these and then leaving me by myself, first in the morning and now ....." i said to myself still pouting. I felt sad and hurt at the same time.

Suddenly i was pushed to the wall by none other than the Devil himself.  He pinned me to the wall and asked " What happened???" teasingly with a smirk on his face .
He was doing it intentionally.

" Leave me....." i said angrily.

" Why ????"

" What why??? ..... i need to go"

" Where , when i am already here" he said again with a smirk.

" Who said i was going to you .....besides I'm not free unlike some stupid cold, mannerless , rude, Devil Jerkkkkk" i said angrily still a pout on my lips.

He glared at me and said " Who are you to say these things to me.....you are just a business partner nothing more" . His cold tone was back and so was the pain in my heart.
I slapped his hands away that were on my shoulders pinning me to the wall but he didn't budge.
" Stop struggling" he said in his cold tone and i looked straight in his eyes.
I was hurt and angry on myself for letting my guard down. He could easily see me getting hurt.

By now i am sure my eyes must be moist but i didn't let him see those.
Suddenly he hugged me . I was at the loss of words.
" What are you trying to accomplish by all of this" i said with pain in my voice.
" Leave me" i said pushing him lightly and he stood back , looked in my eyes and said
" You look beautiful" and started going towards the door to leave for real.

" What do you think of yourself???" i said pulling him by his arms and making him look at me.

" Why are you doing this????? Being nice at once and then back to the cold jerk that you are ????
Then again being nice ????
What is all of this??? Stop confusing me????
I have already been hurt because of you in the past and don't want to repeat the same mistake.

Tell me what do you want .....once and for all" by the end of  talking my voice was low .

" I can't afford to make the same mistake again myself" he said with a sense of realization and my heart clenched at this statement.

" Don't put meaning to any of thing that happened yesterday or till now. And about the dress. You were working for long and i couldn't let you go the one of the biggest party in formal pants and shirt .I have an image to maintain " he said .

" I do have a self respect to maintain and for that reason don't ever come near me or i myself don't know what i will do but it will surely not be good for your reputation Kim TAEHYUNG " i said and walked off.

He was standing thinking about the way he hurted you and mumbled " I know i did wrong but that's the only way to keep you safe from all of this " and with that he also left to the party venue.

____________________________________

Do vote and comment down your fav<3
___________________________________