PART 26

" Don't worry i will stop once i leave from....."
she couldn't complete her sentenced when she felt him slamming his lips on hers.

TAEHYUNG couldn't handle the thought of her  leaving him and kissed her.

She didn't kissed him back but froze at her spot not knowing what to do.
TAEHYUNG pulled back after realizing what he had done

" Never .....I repeat Never
Even in your dreams think about leaving me....

If i can get shot by someone to protect you ...
Than i can also shoot someone who try to take you away

Get this thing in your head"

He said leaving her waist and tried to leave but stopped

" Shoot me then" she said.

" You can't let someone taking me away but i want to stay away...
Kill me Kim TAEHYUNG "
Y/n said and glared at him with her glossy eyes but didn't let a tear roll down.

" You are so self centered that you can't see anybody else....
You can do whatever you want and don't even let others to even react ....

Bloody hypocrite....."

Y/n grabbed his collar tightly and said

" Now listen to me very carefully....
I don't know what i am to you...

But i guess you surely know how stubborn i can be when i want to do something....

So don't make me do something or say something which will make me regret ...

I AM STAYING TILL YOU RECOVER AND WILL LEAVE ONCE YOU HAVE RECOVERED

And no one
Can stop me from doing it" she said and jerked him back while pushing him a little and leaving his collar and stride towards the door but turned when she heard a glass vase broke.

She turned and saw TAEHYUNG picking a broken glass in his hand .

He gripped the piece more tightly in his hand making it to cut his palm and said
" Then i will never RECOVER from these injuries.....

And you too know i can be stubborn as hell when i want something " he smirked seeing her face being tensed up seeing his injury.

She strided toward TAEHYUNG and slapped him hard on his face and threw the glass piece somewhere on the floor

He didn't say anything and let her drag him by his wrist. She made him sit on the bed, went and took first aid kit and sit beside him.

She cleaned his wound and applied the ointment . During this process tears were falling down her eyes which TAEHYUNG wiped with his other hand. Y/n glared at him and was about to get up when he hold her right palm and then she realized she cut herself while throwing the glass piece.

He cleaned her wound and applied ointment just like she did. She got up but TAEHYUNG held her wrist .
Y/n turned around and said
" Don't make things worse then they already are.
It won't lead us anywhere
Mr kim " with that she yanked his hand and left.