PART 21

TAEHYUNG stepped forwards and kneeled.................
Just in front of her chair and looked at her  in eyes and stating through his eyes that he could do anything to protect her .......

He kneeled down and said
" Let her go...... I beg you ....." a smirk appeared on Ro woon's face but dropped after hearing his next words.
" Cause if you didn't back off this instant i will rip that heart of yours with my own hands and i swear that it will be the best present for you after the torture you will go through ".

" You....." Ro woon couldn't do anything as all the lights went off and smoke started to fill in the room.

TAEHYUNG went near y/n , freed her from the ropes with the blade fixated in his tux.

Well those idiots guards of Ro Woon made sure he doesn't have any weapon but he is Mafia King for a reason.

Y/n Pov

My heart stopped the instant when TAEHYUNG bend on his knees right in front of me....
I wanted to end this bullshit at all cost but i was helpless. It was this instant that i realize i care about him more than my own life . Tear fell down my eyes seeing him like that but when i heard his next words i was relieved.

He is Kim TAEHYUNG how can i forget he will never leave his sas even in the difficult situations. Just then the lights went off and smoke filled in the room.

I started struggling to get out of the ropes with which i was tied but nothing seemed to work.

Just then i felt a hand on my arm and a shiver ran down my spine . I don't want to go away from him . Not now and tried to push that man with my head but my body relaxed after hearing the next words from the man.

" Relax its me.....Don't worry .....i won't let anything happen to you" he whispered near my ears.
He freed my arms from what i think was a blade cause i could hear the cutting sound of ropes. Then when my arms were free . he removed all the ropes from my upper body and TAEHYUNG freed my legs. He hold my wrist but i hissed in pain . He realized that and intertwined our fingers and went to the front door.

All of the people in the room couldn't understand what was happening because of the smoke . They were moving like blind people and just then Ro woon fired his gun .
" Kim TAEHYUNG if you left from here .....i will make sure that little girl of yours will see her most dreaded nightmare. I will ruin each and every single cell of her body with my touch. I will make her beg for her life....that i will continue to ruin until she die on the same place" .

I could feel the aura of TAEHYUNG changes . Not gonna lie i wanted to kill that man with my own hands . That bastard how dare he.....That disgusting piece of shit.
I walked inside the room again but felt a tug in my hands. It was TAEHYUNG.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I freed y/n and was about to send her out of the room to take care this mess. But our feet stopped with the words of that bastard. 
HOW DARE HE .
I WILL KILL HIM MERCILESSLY FOR THE THINGS HE SAID ABOUT Y/N.
I was getting more angry and just then i realize y/n again going inside the room.
She must be angry but we need to act smarter.
I tugged her hand slightly and gave a gun to her.

She turned around and looked at her hands and was about to speak something but i cut her off

" I think its time to witness your skills in person. But leave that bastard to me."

I looked at her eyes and those showed the same emotions as mine, rage and anger to destroy every single thing.
We both looked at each other and nodded at the same time and took the charge .

We started firing and them too ....they couldn't see us because of the smoke but that smoke wasn't some normal smoke. It highlighted the metal objects in the dark. Their rings, neck pieces and guns . After sometime the smoke level came down and now we could see everyone clearly.

They were about 40 men in that room but that was nothing new for me.

I and y/n were on point. She is really good at using weapons.  I was keeping an eye on her in between the fight cause i could see her pale face . Maybe they starve her for 2 days. I will count that on your torture.  I thought and continued doing our work.

We killed almost all of them within 15 minutes.
They are too naive . Only that bastard and 2 of his personal bodyguards are left.

Shitttt
The bullets.
I rolled on the ground but not a single bullet touched me.
I picked up the gun of one of the dead men and shoot both of his men at knees and then at thier head.
Dead.
Only he was left.
I saw y/n behind one of the boxes as her bullets were also used so i signalled her to stay there.
I went to her and made her stand up.
Both of us had some wounds and cuts on our body due to fight but she was still fragile .
I took her out of the boxes , went in front of Ro woon and said
" I won't kill you now " i said and fired the bullet to his arm and her growled in pain and the gun fell from his hands.
" This place is surrounded by my men and they will take care of you now.....
I will meet you soon....
I have more important work to handle now ......." i said looking towards y/n.

A smile crept on her face and my heart fluttered seeing it after so many days.
We started walking towards the door when i heard a scream
" Y/Nnnnnnnnn" it was jimin .
I turned around and found that bastard pointing his gun at her with his left hand....his hand was trembling and
Booom
The gun fired.

Y/n Pov

Every man was killed and Ro woon will be taken care of by TAEHYUNG.  I know that for sure.
We were leaving when i heard someone screaming my name. It was Jimin but why . I turned around and found that bastard pointing his gun at me.
I think he couldn't stoop any low but he did.
And then
Baammm

He fires the gun and my chest felt the pain it has never experienced before....i couldn't breathe or think properly.....

My senses went down the drain as i saw........

TAEHYUNG.  He stood in front of him and blood oozing out from his chest.

____________________________________

Do vote and comment down your fav<3
___________________________________