PART 39

Just then all four of them heard a yell
" Taeeee" they all stopped and saw Suhi and Mihi standing at the door step.

" Stop annoying our tae" suhi and mihi said and stand in front of TAEHYUNG protecting him like a shield from the other three.

TAEHYUNG smirked after seeing the shock expression of his love and his jikook.

Well when jimin and kookie were hugging y/n TAEHYUNG texted both of them to come cause he wanted Mihi and Jimin to accept their relation and Suhi cause he like it when kookie became protective about her.
He wanted to tease the four of them with y/n but his plan went down hill when y/n join hands with jikook to go against him.

But it all didn't went in vain . TAEHYUNG thought.

" Stay away from our Tae" Suhi said and hugged Tae.

And so did mihi.

" You okay taetae " mihi said and jimin and y/n's eyes widen and they said in unison
" Taetae"

" stay away from my TAEHYUNG " y/n said and pushed suhi and mihi.

Jimin and kookie immediately hugged their girls.

" Leave me " TAEHYUNG,  suhi and mihi said and got out of their grip and hugged each other.

TAEHYUNG ruffled their hair and said
" I'm fine cupcakes "

" Cup cakes " jikook and y/n again said in unison with an annoyed expression.

" Don't irritate my taetae " suhi said cutely glaring at kookie.

" Stay away from tae or i will surely kill you " mihi said giving death glare to jimin.

Jimin and kookie were dumbfounded as to how the table turned this quickly.

" You both stay away from my TAEHYUNG " y/n literally yelled.

" Why ???" Suhi said.

" What why ???? He is mine " y/n said.

" But he is our friend " Mihi said .

" Stop it already " y/n said with pain in her voice and her eyes turned glossy.

TAEHYUNG saw this and his heart clenched.

He ran to her and hugged her tightly.
He pulled her off her feet and y/n wrapped her legs around his torso.
They hugged each other like no tomorrow.

" I'm sorry...look I'm all yours
Nobody is gonna take me away from you..
I'm just yours...
Only yours" TAEHYUNG said as he caressed her hairs with his left hand while his right was holding her waist tightly.

" Promise" y/n mumbled in her sobs.

" Promise...who I'm gonna be with if not my little tiger...
Nobody can handle my anger and tantrums like you...
Nobody can love me more than you do and nobody can love you more than me...
Please tiger...
Stop crying...
It kills me " TAEHYUNG said and pulled her more closer.

" I'm sorry " y/n said and pulled back a little and wipe her tears still hugging him like a koala.

" I'm sorry.....i didn't mean to make you cry " TAEHYUNG said and kissed her passionately.