PART 35

2 days later

" Guys....where are you....
I'm hungry "  jimin said standing in the living area waiting for the couples to end their bedroom romance so he can eat .
Well its a rule to eat together in Kim mansion.

Jimin turned and saw
TAEHYUNG carrying y/n in bridal style and kookie too carrying Suhi in his arms as she was a blushing mess.

TAEHYUNG and y/n were talking something while coming downstairs when Jimin spoke
" I also want to carry someone like that " and pouted.

Just then everybody heard a scream
" Y/nnnnn
Suh......."  the scream was left in middle as the girl screaming was running so fast inside the house that she bumped with jimin and fell on top of him.

" YOU!!!!!!!!!"  Both jimin and Mihi spoke at the same time.

Well Suhi and y/n told Mihi about Suhi's injury. Mihi was overwhelmed to talk to y/n and she was supposed to come today but not like this.

" you ass " Mihi yelled.

" You bitch " jimin replied.

" What are you doing here " both jimin and mihi said at the same time.

Meanwhile kookie made Suhi sit on the dining table. And TAEHYUNG too let y/n stand as she insisted , he went and sit next to Suhi and both of them turned around still sitting looking at the drama going on.

" What are YOU doing here ????" Mihi asked again.

" I should be asking you this.
This is my house .
What are you doing here ???" Jimin said.

" Get off of me you bitch" Jimin said.

" You came in my way....dumb head " Mihi spoke and they both stood up but jimin accidentally step on her feet.
Mihi pushed him.

" How dare you step on my feet "

Jimin pushed her again and said
" Your feet came below my leg "

Mihi push again.
Jimin pushed again.

" Leave my hair " jimin said as Mihi pulled his hair.
" You leave my hairs " Mihi said as jimin too pulled her hair.

Meanwhile

" I'm sorry Tae ......But my sister is a bit crazy you know" Suhi said to TAEHYUNG.

" It's okay....but I'm sorry too....you have to witness this because of my idiot friend " TAEHYUNG said softly to Suhi.

Suhi patted TAEHYUNG'S hand in consent and
y/n just noticed their cute interaction but suddenly turned her head only to meet Jimin and Mihi pulling each others hair.

" Kookie help" y/n said and they separated them after long struggle .

" Why did you come here ???" Jimin asked.

" I came to meet my sister and friend" Mihi spat on his face.

" You know this crazy girl " jimin asked pulling y/n toward her.