PART 17

Later at the party

Everyone was enjoying the party . Y/n too was done with all of her work and now people were praising her for her Hardwork and beauty.

Jimin, kookie and yeonjun also came and the awards were presented to all the winners and the host was acknowledging Everyone for their hardwork.

" I guess Everyone will agree that this is one of the best parties that we ever had "
Everyone hooted.
" And the credit goes to Ms y/n for organizing everything so beautifully and that too in this short span of time. Everyone please for Ms
y/n...."
Everyone started clapping and cheering your name and you just bowed and smiled at them.

" Also how can we forget about our hardworking and honorable CEO Mr kim TAEHYUNG.  He is the reason we are all here . One of the top companies in the world.
Everyone please for Mr kim".
Everyone again clapped with all their love and respect towards him.
But TAEHYUNG being TAEHYUNG didn't give a shit about what happened and just maintained his cold , blank face.

"Well i think we should start with the dance now." Everyone cheered.
" But....but .....but i think Mr Kim and Ms y/n should do the honors. Plz Sir .....Mam.....
Everyone requests......"
With that everyone started cheering their name and started clapping for them to come forward.

Y/n pov

I was standing still cause i know that cold jerk will never dance with me and so i stood and moved my head sideways as a no.
Just then i felt a grip on my wrist.
He was holding it and dragged me to the centre of the stage.
Everyone cheered loudly.  He put his one hand on my waist while i put one hand on his shoulder and other intertwined with my other hand.

I looked at him  angrily.

" They will be upset and this is the only day when i don't refuse anything to them. So play along" he said with a straight face.

I rolled my eyes and continued dancing . Soon everyone started dancing and the stage with all the employees.
Some danced randomly with anyone who agreed. Some were office couples and some with their enemies like me.

I was dancing when the hand of an employee grazed my back accidentally while dancing . I shivered at the sudden contact. He bowed apologising and i too let it slide.
But the next moment i bumped to a hard chest, his chest. He pulled me closer by my waist leaving no space between us.

"What???" He asked seeing a sudden change in my expression.
" The stage is small for everyone to dance properly.  Everyone should adjust a little " he said and i didn't replied.
" Couldn't even make a big stage" he said taunting me.

I glared at him and my next move left him in utter bewilderment.
His eyes widened.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I pulled her closer cause i didn't like when that employee touched her even if it was accidental.
I wanted to tease her cause i wanted to hear her bantering with me.
I guess I'm habitual of it now.
I told her she didn't made the stage big enough cause i wanted to hear her irritated voice. We were dancing slowly and everyone was busy with themselves.
She didn't said anything but what she did next was not expected.
She placed her right leg just between my legs slightly grazing my crotch while dancing.
I couldn't process and my eyes widened at this sudden action of her.
I could see her smirk.
She thinks she can make me fluster . Poor girl .

This time it was her whose eyes widened.
I pulled her closer leaving no space between us , her leg still place their and this time it was me who grazed my leg at the side of her leg.

She glared at me .
" What???you were the one who started " i said expecting a reply from her but nothing. She pulled away a little and went from there .

I too left the stage .
I haven't heard her voice till the incident in my office . I know why I'm getting affected by all of this but i don't want to admit.

The party was wrapped up and everyone was going home . I went to MY office for some work when I saw a note placed their.

" The dress will be sent after cleaning ".

Still angry my little tiger.
What was that little tiger. Did i just call her with a nick name .
Aishhhhh.......control yourself Kim FUCKING TAEHYUNG.

With that i went home.

23 Days later

Y/n avoided TAEHYUNG like he was some stranger and didn't know him. He was not liking it at all and tried to make her angry but she didn't budge . She only talked to him when it was for work. Now all of the work was almost done and the only thing left was that of his office and that apartment on the top.

Y/n was feeling deprived of energy and went to take a shower and laid on the bed to sleep but her mind says otherwise. She was thinking about TAEHYUNG.  How he was trying harder to make her talk but she was ignoring him. She didn't like it at all but that was the best thing for both of them.

They were happy together but the happiness they wanted was pulled away everytime it was in reach by the cruel world.

On the other hand TAEHYUNG was all stressed and busy because of his work and the unknown enemy.

Well that day on party TAEHYUNG was waiting for y/n to come outside to see her in the dress he picked himself when he got text from his PA.

It was a video clip from the day of power cut when y/n sensed someone's presence. TAEHYUNG asked his pa to give him the footage .
He saw a man dressed in all black entering the room .
After digging more he found that a person was continuously following y/n.
TAEHYUNG hired a man to take care of y/n without her knowing. He was stressed as to why he was doing all of this.
He found nothing about him as of now and that is what made him more anxious.
He was finding about this unknown man and he has told jimin, kookie and yeonjun too as he was her friend . But they were strictly told not to tell y/n anything about all of this.

Next day

Y/n went to office and talked  about some designs and
"I think this is nice" y/n said.

" mmm....this is too explicit.
This is so old.
Too shiny.
Too modern
So tacky "
TAEHYUNG said in reply to almost every design she showed him.

" Will you just tell me what the hell you want"
y/n replied.
" I told to not to change anything" he replied.

" we have already had a discussion on this ....your office need redesigning " y/n said more like demanding.

" I am giving you time .....till evening........either select designs or i will do whatever i want " she said and left his office while slamming the door behind her.

He smiled at her being irritated and said to himself
" I named her right little tiger....she is too cute and clumsy like a baby but bossy and fearless like a tiger.....my tiger. Don't worry just wait a little .....everything will be fine".

TAEHYUNG was determined to catch this unknown enemy and make y/n happy and cheerful like she was before.

____________________________________

Do vote and comment down your fav<3
___________________________________