PART 38

Flashback

At the party

Jimin's pov

I went to the boring party where Tae should have gone .
I talked to the investors and was wandering around when my eyes fell on a familiar figure.

" what is this crazy woman doing here " i thought to myself after seeing Mihi with few other people.

Her gaze fell on me and she rolled her eyes on me .
" This bitch" i cursed under my breath.

" You will pay for the audacity to ignore me " i smirked and went near her group of girls.

I was just passing by when a friend of hers bumped into me intentionally.
I knew it was intentional cause she has asked me quite a few times to date her.

" I'm sorry " she said smiling seductively.

" Its okay " i said and was about to leave when she hold my wrist and asked " Can i have a dance with you " .

I saw Mihi glared at the girl . Is she perhaps jealous . I thought and decided to tease her more .
" Sure " i said and took the girl to the dance floor.

I had to do nothing to make Mihi jealous as this girl was head over heels for me and dancing closely with me.
I didn't like it but decided to play along to piss Mihi a little, well more than a little.

This girl wrapped my hands around her waist and pulled me closer to her by placing her hands on my neck.
I let her do this but what she did next was out of context.
This slut started  grinding on me . I was about to push her off but before i could do so she was pulled off by someone jealous,  Mihi and she growled at her
" Find a man whore to spread your legs for.

Don't you dare come closer to him again."

" who are you to tell me to stay away from him" this slut spoke again even after getting insulted.

But the next words of mihi took me off guard
" I'm the only one to tell you so .
Cause he is rightfully mine.
This park jimin is mine .
Get this thing inside your shitty head and leave before i slap that bitchy face of yours " .
Mihi ended and dragged me towards the corner and glared at me.

Mihi's pov

I was having fun on my own when few girls whom i happen to know came to me . I didn't mind cause i needed to pass some time. We were talking when my eyes fell on that dumbhead park Jimin. 
What is this crazy man doing here . I rolled my eyes and again dived in the conversation.

I could feel him staring at me and coming toward my direction but i shrugged it.
These girls were drooling over him .
Don't these slut have some taste.

" They sure do" said my brain. I internally cussed my brain for being so true with me.

Just then this stupid girl bumped into him and asked him for a dance.
What a slut.
I myself saw her backing intentionally to bump into him.
DANCE . He would surely refuse cause whatever he might be but he is not someone desperate to dance with a slut like you . I scoffed but i couldn't control my anger when he said yes.

Why????
That's the only thing that came to my mind.
I gulped down the drink in my hand and saw him dragging her to dance floor.