PART 20

Nobody's Pov

TAEHYUNG took his step towards her filling with rage when that bastard spoke.....

" Tsk....tsk....tsk.....
Don't move or this precious little girl of yours will be dead" as he now left y/n's hair and asked his men to put a gun on her.

TAEHYUNG saw her tear and his heart ached seeing her like this and spoke
" What do yo want.....I'm here and so now leave her ......let her go"

" How can I let her go.....
She is the best leverage i have over you....then why will i repeat the same mistake as my father"

Father???.Mistake???? Same questions roamed in both y/n's and TAEHYUNG'S mind.

" Who are you ?????? What do you want????"
TAEHYUNG said in his growling voice.

" You still don't get it" he laughed wildly.
" I am kang Ro Woon , son of Cha Mihul.....

Let me correct myself....illegitimate son.....

whom nobody knows about"
He said.

" I don't give a fuck about who you are.......
Tell me why you did this before i kill you" TAEHYUNG growled.

" You are not the boss here Kim TAEHYUNG.....
So keep your mouth shut .....
Or do i need to shut it in my way" Ro woon said walking towards y/n and put his hand on her left shoulder gripping it tightly ,making her hiss in pain.

" DON'T YOU DARE.....
YOU PIECE OF SHIT....
TOUCH HER ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL REGRET GETTING BORN IN THE FIRST PLACE"
TAEHYUNG growled after he saw her hissing in pain.

" ohhhh.....poor little girl don't you think your lover thinks so high of himself.....
I told you he cares about you....
Look i was right" he said teasingly and then his gaze turned all dark and devilish.

" Now listen you kim TAEHYUNG.....stand still where you are and listen quietly.....
If you speak as much as a word more my man won't hesitate to kill her" he said sternly.

" Will you just get to the FUCKING point" y/n said getting his attention for the first time after TAEHYUNG entered.

" Just tell us already what you want .....and leave yeonjun for God's sake .....
He has nothing to do with all of this " she said gaining all of her confidence seeing TAEHYUNG in front of her. She was sure he won't let anything happen to her.....she trusted him once again but was not ready to admit yet.

" You guys like to talk so much.....no wonder you both are pathetic little fools....
Cause if you weren't.....
You wouldn't have come here to save yeonjun and you Kim TAEHYUNG to save your precious little girl.
You guys are fool.
You react emotionally to everything Don't you????
That's the biggest weakness of you pathetic humans.
I told my father that you cared for this girl but he being a stupid, old man didn't listen.
You said you don't care about her and he believed but i won't believe in your precious little lies Kim TAEHYUNG.

I will make your whole life a FUCKING lie . And you will regret caring for this girl.
I will shatter every bit of pride and respect in your body without using force . You will submit willingly.  That too for this naive little girl"