PART 12

I fumed in anger as soon as i saw her hugging him from behind. I don't know why i got angry but the thing that added the fuel to my anger was TAEHYUNG.  He didn't push her. He don't like being clingy at all than why???

He pulled her forward and smiled at her. They started talking while i asked Jimin who she is and what was she doing here???

" Y/n she is Cha Yoona ,sister of Cha Eunwoo" my eyes widen. "  I know you must be shocked . Well after killing Mihul , TAEHYUNG went to his father as he wanted to talk about what happened. Eunwoo's grand father wasn't angry at all but told TAEHYUNG what he did was right but all he asked tae was no further vengeance.  He said that Eunwoo and Yoona had nothing to do with all of this. Tae understand this and from then we invite them here as they are the only family friend of TAEHYUNG left." Jimin explained.

" And today we also invited them. I guess Yeonjun and Eunwoo are already friends " kookie said while pointing to them.

" But isn't she too clingy??" I don't know why i said that.
" Well sometimes she is but she is really cute " kookie said and y/n grip tightened on the juice glass she was holding . Jimin noticed it and said
" She is really fond of TAEHYUNG and he too behaves sweetly around her".
" I can clearly see that" i said.

" I think she was the only one who kept him sane after you left" kookie said and i got more angry.
Kookie would never say good about someone over me . It means what she said was right. She is going to marry him. As soon as this thought cross her mind she slammed the glass on table and went to them .

Y/n went to TAEHYUNG, hold his wrist and said
" I want to talk something urgent with you" and pulled him with her . Just then Yoona put her hand on y/n' s hand and said " We were talking. He isn't going anywhere ".

" He is " i said and dragged him while i suddenly stumbled and fall on the glass table behind me. She pushed me.
Everyone came as they heard a glass fell. Yeonjun also came rushing as y/n is his only true friend.
" Yoona what was that. She could have been hurt" TAEHYUNG slightly shouted and shielded y/n as he came in front of her.

" She got hurt already Mr kim" Yeonjun said and TAEHYUNG turned to saw a deep cut on her hand probably due to the glass table.

" You shouted at me " Yoona said tearing up
" She came between us and you are scolding me" she said before turning around and left the living room. TAEHYUNG sighed and told Eunwoo  " Calm her down and ask her to come to me " . Eunwoo nodded and went to Yoona.

Even before TAEHYUNG could do something about y/n's  wound, Yeonjun came and took her with him and asked for the first aid kit while sitting on the couch near her.
TAEHYUNG didn't like Yeonjun caring this much for y/n. He couldn't put his finger on something but he clearly didn't like him being near her.

" Can't you be more careful " he scolded her little as he saw her bleeding hand. A maid came with the first aid kit and handed it to him. He took the cotton but his hands were shaking. He was anxious about her being hurt.
" Stop. Your hands are trembling.  I'll do it " TAEHYUNG said shocking jimin , kookie and y/n herself.

He put his handkerchief on the bleeding hand while holding the wrist of another hand and took her to his room. Y/n entered and saw the room as it was years before . Nothing has changed but they did.

He made her sit on the edge of bed while he kneeled in front of her just like before. He took the cotton and was about to clean the blood when y/n spoke " When are you gonna stop your act that you care about me . I know you don't care whether i live or not . You can leave . I can do it by myself " .