Part 19

2  Days Later

It has been two days since y/n and yeonjun has been kidnapped.
TAEHYUNG,  jimin and kookie are trying their best to find them but nothing.
TAEHYUNG is losing his patience with every passing second realizing he is not able to protect that one person who is most important to him, for whom he tried to everything,  even made her hate him with every possible way but in the end nothing worked.

Meanwhile

Y/n has not seen yeonjun for these 2 days . She tried to see him but they refused her sternly but they assured her that he has been taken care of .
He was fed properly and not hurt any further as he is of no use to them.
Where as y/n has been tied for two whole days to that chair and no food has been given to her. She wasn't physically tortured but her lips has been thirsting even for a single drop of water.
They just gave her 3 glasses of water in a day and all the life has been drained from her body more because she tried with all her strength to get freed.
Her hairs disheveled,  face pale , eyes drained with anger and loathe but her body just gave up.

Y/n pov

I was thinking of how i am gonna get freed cause they have clearly got the right person according to them .

Just then that bastard guy Kang Ro woon , the guy who kidnapped me came.

Yes, she asked him the other day about his name and he told ,not finding any rational reason to hide it as he was soon gonna torture her to her death.

" How's my babygirl doing???
Looks like you have been taken good care of" he smiled evilly.

" Do you need anything little girl. You have been obedient for these days" he asked.

" Leave Yeonjun he has done nothing" i said every word killing my dry throat deprived of water for so long.
I coughed badly.

" Easy girl....i don't want you to die before he comes....i want to see the fear in his eyes....i want him to beg to me......."

" Are you mad.....(cough) i told you he is not gonna (cough) come.
Can't you see it has already been 2 days (cough) do you see any sign of him???
(Cough) (cough).....
Begging is not even in sight at all"
i said.

" Oh.....darling you have no idea what's happening outside . Do you???
That stubborn lover of yours is working day and night to find you but he is not able to.....
Cause i have not told him yet......"
He smirked  in the most disgusting way possible.

My heart skipped a beat when i heard this bastard addressing TAEHYUNG as my lover .
I don't know why but i liked it somewhere deep inside my heart and my hope rise that he will come and save me.

   He   continued

" I want him to imagine the worst that could have happen to you in these days and i want that fear to kill him so badly from inside that he can't do anything when he is in front of me.....

He is blaming himself and cursing his life for not protecting you enough but i guess now its time to see that all myself...
With my own eyes....
His agony, your pain, his hurt , your fear"

With that two men came inside and put their hand on my mouth.

" Now girl ....lets see what your lover can do" with that he took out his phone and dialled someone.

" How's everything going Mr kim. Did you find your girl" and laughed like a maniac.

I couldn't hear anything from the other side and just then he put the mobile phone on speaker.

" WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ....." i heard his deep , husky  voice after so long but this time it was filled with desperation,  anger and fear at the same time.

" Oh ....poor little Kim.....can't you find your girl already.....she is practically dying in here " Ro woon said and laughed wildly.

" I WILL KILL YOU BASTARD IF ANYTHING HAPPENED TO HER.....KEEP THIS THING IN YOUR SHITTY HEAD " he again growled making my heart relieved thinking he will come .

I didn't wanted to die before seeing him.

"I think you won't find me for a really long time and i don't have my whole life to waste on you ....so come on the address i am sending you...
Alone "

He took a pause and said

" I think i should give you some proof that your girl is with me ....right Mr Kim" he smirked at me  and the next thing i feel was a sudden hit on my neck from behind and the other man left my
Mouth and a scream left my mouth.
Cause this is the first time they hit her.

I heard the painful and growling voice of TAEHYUNG from my phone making my heart skip it beats at his words.....

" Y/n........LISTEN YOU FUCKER IF I FIND SOMETHING AS MUCH AS A SLIGHT CUT ON HER GET READY TO FACE THE HELL YOURSELF.........

I WILL MAKE SURE THAT EVERY FUCKING CELL OF YOUR BODY WILL BEG ME TO KILL YOU BUT THAT WON'T BE THE END .....BEFORE THAT I WILL  TORTURE YOU SO BADLY THAT YOUR SOUL ITSELF WILL LEAVE YOU WITHOUT YOU NOTICING

DON'T
TOUCH
MY
GIRL "

and that bastard cut the call with anger and threw it on the floor making it break into many pieces.

He stridded towards me clutched my jaw tightly making me whimper in pain and said....
" I guess i have been easy on you both but believe me i will make sure both of you will be shattered to ground before i kill you both"
He said and left.

After half an hour he came and said to me
" Your lover is here lets see what will he do now"

My eyes started wandering in all directions to see him and stopped on the well built figure that was coming towards me from the front door.
I didn't realize in what situation i was but stared at him deeply as for i know this might be the last time i am seeing him .

He entered and saw me with his eyes full of warmth and care.....but at the same time holding the rage that was capable of burning people alive.

He started coming towards me just when i whinced in pain.
That bastard pulled my hairs back making my whole body ache and just when the first tear dropped from my eyes from the time i have been here.

____________________________________

Do vote and comment down your fav<3
___________________________________