PART 13

TAEHYUNG entered and saw his bathroom decorated with Blue roses. Y/n has a phobia of them .
Y/n wanted her parents to give those to her as they were very rare but on their way home the car accident happen and since then she trembles in fear after seeing them. TAEHYUNG know this when one day he , jimin , kookie and y/n were talking about phobias.

TAEHYUNG suddenly switched off the lights so she couldn't see them anymore and bend down to her level and embraced her .
" Its okay.... No one is going to hurt you. I'm here. Nothing will happen to you" he said calming her down.
She was shivering badly and he was getting impatient at this state of her. Suddenly she stopped moving.

" Y/N ....Y/N....." TAEHYUNG pulled her back a little and found her faint. He picked her up and took her to his bed, laid her nicely and called the doctor.
" Tae...what happened???" Yoona asked being all scared at what she saw. Why did y/n fainted.
TAEHYUNG was all tensed up and still couldn't see her in this state.
" Yoona go down stairs and ask Jimin to gather all the working staff in the living area" TAEHYUNG said sternly .
"But....wha...." she couldn't continue.
" Just go" TAEHYUNG said in a harsh tone this time which yoona never heard.

TAEHYUNG was all worried and angry at whoever dared to put the roses in his room.
Meanwhile Yoona came and told Jimin and the others whatever  happened.
Yeonjun rushed to the room with jungkook as he didn't knew the directions. 
Jimin asked the staff to gather as asked by TAEHYUNG.
" Yoona you should stay here" jimin said.
" But i want to help" yoona replied.

" yoona understand.  TAEHYUNG must be really angry right now. I don't want him to say something to you right now" jimin said.

" It's okay jimin....i will stay with her " Eunwoo said and jimin left to TAEHYUNG'S room.

MEANWHILE

Yeonjun came rushing and sat beside y/n and asked " What happened to her...  Why did she faint Suddenly ".
" Blue roses" TAEHYUNG replied.

" What??? But how did they came in this house?????" JUNGKOOK asked all worried.

" Thats what i will surely find out" TAEHYUNG replied.

" What happened??" JIMIN asked.
" Is she okay??? I will call the doctor " Jimin said.

" No need. I already called " TAEHYUNG said and stood up as he was sitting on the chair behind the bed. He got up , looked at y/n's face . He put the strand of hair falling on her face behind her ear and left to the bathroom .
Jimin followed and found atleast a 100 Blue roses there. He gasped. But what scared him most was TAEHYUNG'S anger.

TAEHYUNG was harshly throwing those roses in one of the plastic bag that were placed under the counter table with mirror on it.
" TAEHYUNG somebody might have done it by mistake" Jimin said calming him down but all he get was a deadly glare from TAEHYUNG.  TAEHYUNG put the bag there and went out after cleaning every single petal from the bathroom.

On the other side jungkook explained yeonjun about y/n's trauma of blue roses.

The doctor came and checked her before asking " Why she fainted???"

" She had a trauma of Blue roses and she suddenly saw a lot of them " jimin said.

"Well she is fine now.....she will wake up in an hour or so.....take care of her and don't let her stress much.
I will take my leave then"  with that the doctor left.
And with that so did TAEHYUNG'S patience.
Yeonjun was sitting with y/n while TAEHYUNG entered the bathroom took those bloody roses and went to the living roses where all the staff was present. Jimin and kook followed him.