PART 37

At night

TAEHYUNG and y/n were in TAEHYUNG'S office and working on something.

It was already 11 pm so they decided to sleep at the apartment above the office.

" What about dinner????" Y/n asked TAEHYUNG.

" Well...we can order or we can cook in the apartment " TAEHYUNG said winking at her.

Y/n blushed knowing exactly what he meant by cooking in apartment.

After sometime y/n asked her secreatry to send some food while they just sat in his office and talked about things.

" Where's kookie " TAEHYUNG asked while making y/n sit on his lap . His hands were on her waist pulling her closer.

" Suhi is the only person and his safe place to be" y/n said putting her hands around his neck.

" What about Jimin ????" She asked.

" He went to a party organized by one of our investors " TAEHYUNG said pecking her lips.

" What do you think about them???" Y/n asked kissing his cheeks.

" Them???"

" Jimin and Mihi" y/n answered.

" What is there to think. They are always at each other's throat" TAEHYUNG replied and kissed her eyes.

" We too were on killing spree before...just like them " y/n said seductively and kissed his long neck.

TAEHYUNG stretched his neck giving her access and spoke
" hmm...guess you are right...
Now that i think about it she is perfect for that flirt" .
TAEHYUNG let her do her sinful acts while his hands entered her shirt and grabbed her waist tightly.

A shiver ran down y/n's spine but she continued kissing his neck and then move to his shoulders.

Just when they were about to kiss the door opened revealing y/n's secreatry.

Y/n tried to stand up but TAEHYUNG'S grip tightened on her waist not letting her move.

The secreatry smiled and put the food on table and went after saying
" Enjoy you dinner Mam and sir" . She bowed and left after seeing her cold boss being a blushing mess in front of her love.

" Let's eat " y/n said again trying to stand up but failed again.
" We can have it like this " TAEHYUNG said making her sit on the lap again and started feeding her.

They were having their peaceful dinner while laughing about the silliest thing that happened between them .
Soon the food bowls were empty.
They put them aside and were ready to go to apartment when TAEHYUNG carried y/n in his arms and went toward the apartment.

They entered and TAEHYUNG placed her on the couch of the living area while kissing her passionately .
After sometime they pulled out and y/n stood up and said
" Wait" . She went and switched off the lights and TAEHYUNG looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"You look more handsome in the moonlight " y/n said and went and hugged TAEHYUNG tightly.

They were hugging each other so tightly that if they broke this hug someone would snatch their love away from them.