PART 8

Nobody's Pov

During these 2 months jimin,kookie and y/n have grown more closer while TAEHYUNG  and y/n are running  from each other. They both care about each other but can't  show it.
TAEHYUNG  being a mafia don't  want to drag
y/n in this dangerous  world and is avoiding  her as much as he can but fail miserably. 
Y/n on the other hand feels uneasy around him and feeling mixed emotions as he is rude and angry one second , and caring the other. She is unable to understand  him and is trying  her best to stay away from him as he is her Boss.

The lee project has been finalized and y/n is working really hard on it. She even took in some other projects leaving her no time to rest. She has started going to Kim  mansion on holidays often as kookie  and jimin likes it.

TAEHYUNG  on the other hand is all set to meet ChaEun woo . Seojun has arranged a meeting  with him as TAEHYUNG himself wanted to face him. TAEHYUNG'S  plan is to invite him over and to get as much information  he can to make sure he is not wrong. He want to gather proof for himself before killing his father mercilessly.
He is doing this in name of the gun deal.

At Kim mansion

Jimin and jungkookie  were talking casually when the aura suddenly  changed. TAEHYUNG  entered  the house anger clearly  plastered on his face. Jimin understood something went wrong at the meeting . TAEHYUNG  told them that Cha Eunwoo decline the deal with them. That is shocking  cause no one dares to refuse the mafia king. He surely wants to get on TAEHYUNG'S nerves and succeeded.
Well it was his father's  call and TAEHYUNG  knew it and since it was fair to decline a deal if you want and that made TAEHYUNG  more angry.

After sometime  news started to spread that Cha company has been facing many loses as all of the investors  withdrew their shares and no further deals has been made with them. TAEHYUNG made sure to ruin Cha Eunwoo  even if it wasn't  for his father.

Y/n pov

We all were working on the final draft of lee project when a news came flashing.

Sejini  came running towards the meeting room where all of our project members were present. " Did you guys saw the news ??? Our (huff) Rival company(huff)" .

We calmed her down and when we saw the news it made us shocked. Whole of our project detail were leaked. Our rival company Shim industries revealed the designs of their new Mall, biggest mall in the seoul have exact same interior as our ongoing construction.  We have been renovating  one of our mall and just then this news came . We were shocked and didn't  know what to do.
Just then Mr. Kim stromed in the conference  room and said in this angry growling voice "Everybody in my office now"

Everyone   was trembling  in fear cause somebody  broke the most important  rule of his company  , BACKSTABBING. That person is so dead , ironically  and literally  as i know that he is the mafia king. 
All of us went in his cabin.

At TAEHYUNG's  OFFICE

We were standing  there . All shaking  in fear to face the cold Devil . Just then he spoke " Who did this?" He said in a rather calm voice, neither of us expecting  such calm reaction  from him. It was someone  from our office and someone  who was working  on this project. I was feeling  anger at my peek as i had spent 3 fvcking months on this and everything  went down in drain because  of that bloody  BACKSTABER.
He knew it was someone from our project but Who??