PART 4

Y/N POV

Next day i woke up with the sound of my alarm and with a wide smile. I did my morning routine  , took a shower and left for my first day in kim enterprises .

I was really excited and reached 30 mintues before office time. Our office timing are from 9 am to 5 pm . I reached there and went to the lady receptionist . She guided me to my cubicle while she told me to go to CEO office when our boss Mr. Kim arrive.

My job was that of a junior assistant in marketing team but i was supposed to be working directly under the CEO as it is one of the very important project and probably due to JUNGKOOKIE . He texted me in the morning telling me to work hard and show everybody that i deserved to be here.

Yes, we exchanged our numbers yesterday. Now i was sitting waiting for other colleagues and Mr. Kim to arrive. After some time everybody started to come and my project head Mr. Choi Jihoon assign me my work .

I was working about half an hour when Sejini came to me. She is also a part of our project team. We are a total of 6 people working on it. She came and told me to hand some files to Mr. Kim as he has already arrived a few minutes back. I took the files and headed towards his office.

TAEHYUNG'S  POV

I was sitting in my office and doing my work when a phone call disturbed me. He was KOOKIE. I gladly picked it up and said " What is it?"

"Hyung , Remeber i told you that i selected  a girl yesterday in marketing  department."  he said through the phone.

" I remember JUNGKOOKIE.  But what about it ?"

" I have assigned her in the Lee project and she will start working as an junior assistant in it from today onwards." He said.

I was shocked as to how could he do that , assigning a newbie in such huge project but i can't  do anything cause i know how stubborn  he can be when he really wants something. So i let it slide and continued listening.

" Don't  you dare change her project hyung. She is very talented, you will know after you meet her."
After that he cut the call and i started doing my work when i heard a knock on the door and said in my usual voice

"come in."

Y/n pov

I knocked  on the door and heard a cold voice "Come in." I went toward the table where Mr. Kim was working with his head down concentrated on his laptop.

It was rude he didn't  even bothered to look at me and then i heard a deep, husky voice, his voice that took me out of my trance

" Will you keep on standing  there or tell me why you are here."

He surely knew i was a newbie . It was clear from how he replied Rude CEO . I shrugged my thought and said
" Good morning sir, i am y/n . I have been appointed as a junior assistant  in marketing  department.  Mr. Choi told me you asked me to come here and sejini gave me these files to forward to you."

I forwarded  the files and he looked at me for the first time. Not gonna lie , he is the most handsome  man i have ever seen and i don't  know why but i felt a twitch  in my heart signing me that we have met before. But it was not possible.

TAEHYUNG'S  POV

When did i ever told Mr. Choi to send her and then i realized it must be JUNGKOOK. I looked at her and saw her beautiful face.
Huhh beautiful?? I never say that to anyone.

I saw her and felt that we have met before.
"First beautiful and now met before?? Shut up  you stupid brain."
I scolded myself for such stupid thinking.

Then i added " Ms. Y/n you are now a part of very important  project. Just because you are new i won't  let your mistakes  slides so keep that in mind. Besides , the work that Mr. Choi  has assigned you , show me that tomorrow before the lunch."

I took the files that she gave me and she left . I felt her presence fading slowly. That is when i heard a scream and saw her falling . I stood up almost immediately  to help her . Just when i saw.....

Y/n Pov

I was about to leave Mr. Kim's office when suddenly  the door opened making me step backward and loose my balance . I screamed at the thought of falling just when i was held in mid air by two muscular  hands securing me around my waist and saved me.

"Are you okay??"
I heard the familiar voice and as i opened my eyes "JUNGKOOKIE "
thats  the only thing that left my mouth.

"I am sorry. You could have been hurt because of me y/n."
He showed his concern.
"I would be hurt if you weren't  here KOOKIE ."

We both chuckled when a cold voice interrupted  us.

"Are you guys planning on staying like that forever. Don't  you have work Ms. Y/n?"

He was right we were talking without even realizing  the position  we were in. We stood up straight. I thanked him and bowed  to Mr. Kim  and flashed a smile to KOOKIE  before leaving. I heard him saying "Good luck"to me  before i left the room.

TAEHYUNG'S  POV

I saw KOOKIE  coming at a speed of light and hold her. They were talking to each other while staying in that awkward  position and what surprised  me even more was that they were talking without  honorifics.
Were they close? Thats  the only thing i thought. After some time she left and KOOKIE  came to me.

"Hyung why did you scolded her like that"he added.

"I didn't scold her. And why are you so worried about her?" I replied.

"She is my friend hyung."

I was surprised . JUNGKOOKIE  don't  make friends easily .even when we were kids i and JIMIN used to force him to meet people. And till today we are his only friends. How did he become friends with y/n and too after meeting  her for once.

"Yah... you have met her only once . How can you be friends?"

"We are hyung. We even have each other's  number. And had lunch together. She is a really nice girl. I know its strange cause i am not someone who become friend on their first meet. But she is different and i want to be friends with her for a really long time" he replied.

I don't  know why but i didn't  like them being this close when they have just met. We talked for sometime and then he went to do his own work and became busy as well.

Nobody's Pov

Both of them spend their time working and in the evening  TAEHYUNG  went to his house and did some search on his betrayers to make sure no one double cross him in any way. Their day ended like usual. Next day...........

____________________________________

Do vote and comment down your fav<3
___________________________________