PART 29

Y/n went to Jimin who was as shocked as everyone (kookie, yoona and TAEHYUNG himself).

She closed her eyes being embarrassed and said to Jimin
" Take me home ".
Jimin nodded and signalled kookie to handle everything in his absence.

They sat in the car and started the drive.

Jimin opened his mouth to speak but y/n spat before he could
" Jimin Don't....
Just don't ".

Jimin took this as his cue to give her sometime to introspect on her feelings.

They both needed to do so sooner or later.

But thanks to Jimin and kookie they both finally admit their feelings to themselves.
Now all they need to do is confess to each other.

Y/n went to her room that is also TAEHYUNG'S room and fell on the bed processing all that happened.
Jimin went to his room too and fell asleep being all tired from the flight and now at the party.

" Ahhhhh.....
Why the hell did you do it .....
You stupid
Moron
Dumb head "
Y/n screamed at the top of her lungs after she buried her head in the pillow.

She was cursing herself and thinking how would she face TAEHYUNG after what happened as last time it was her who warned him not to touch her.
But now it was her.
She was thinking all of this when she fell asleep in the same dress.

TAEHYUNG was also bewildered at what happened but the next moment he was on the ninth cloud after knowing she too have feelings for him.
He knew it but now he was sure than hell and would never let her go now.

He had to meet few people as he was not able to handle work for the past few weeks otherwise he would have left the party the same instant y/n left.

He was done and kookie too came back with him.
Kookie had his dinner but told TAEHYUNG that y/n didn't had her dinner.
They both reached home before midnight.

TAEHYUNG went to his room and the view made his heart flutter and at the most content.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I reached my room but the view i saw made my body relaxed .
I saw y/n sleeping on the bed curled up in a ball.
She was still in her dress .
Her accessories and heels still on while the strands of hairs falling on her face .
She must be exhausted and embarrassed after what happened, i thought and laughed.

I wanted to wake her up so that she can have her dinner but she was sleeping so peacefully that i couldn't make her get up.

I went toward her and removed her heels .
I carefully removed the bracelet and neckpiece making sure not to disturb her sleep.
I then removed the strands of hair falling on her face to get a clear view of her beautiful face as i laid next to her on the bed.
She had a little pout while sleeping.
I leaned closer to her face and kissed her head .

I wanted to sleep too but couldn't after what happened.
I was too happy to even close my eyes.
I was looking at her face for god knows till when.

I looked at her phone that chimed and found it was more than an hour since i have been looking at her.

Just then i saw her wriggling and i shut my eyes pretending to be asleep.